Ex's Siblings

We are all friends right? Well can we be friends with our ex's siblings?

I'm friends with some of my ex's siblings and his mom and I am also friends with him. Well today, I just found out his sister who a couple years younger then him unfriended me. Now that hurt, because I like her and I have tried to talk to her, but she wouldn't talk to me. She wouldn't even look at the messages I sent her.

I get on her wall and she puts, "Imma clear a few people off my friends list :(" and her mom comments back, "Sometimes that's just what the doctor ordered!! ;))"

You all know TBH on Facebook right? I liked that she commented and she put, "I wish we could talk more" and all I am thinking, "We are on Facebook, all you have to do is either message me back or actually comment back".

I read some of the stuff she been posting and I know I haven't seen her very much over the few years, but she starts posting that she depressed and she been doing self harm. Okay, I read those post and all I can think is, "No you're not, if you were (and your family can see this) they would try to stop you or do something, other then letting you do that and freaking post it on Facebook."

She a good kid, so are the others. I don't know what is really going on with her, but I am disappointed that she is turning out this way. She comes from a good family, I don't know what school life is for her when she in school. But whatever, I just think, that we could still be friends. But whatever.

Has something like this happened to anyone else before?
June 13th, 2015 at 11:47pm