I'm a Certified Bartender & Other Stuff

That's why I disappeared after being on here saying I wouldn't disappear. Funny how these things happen.

But! On that note, I'm a certified bartender now! Sadly, not many places are hiring bartenders, especially those who don't have any actual experience behind a bar. Which sucks. Like, big time. However, either way I loved taking the class and it's actually provoked me to make my own signature drinks after myself, my family, and my friends! Like, for example, I'm making one for myself called The Princess Peach (my mom has called me her for as long as I remember because I look like her and am a peachy person) with peach schnapps, the pink X-Rated fusion liqueur, and peaches/peach juice. The color is perfect (so pink!), but I need to perfect the ratios and mixers that go in it because right now I find it way too sweet.

Like, its a hangover waiting to happen. But I digress, I'll keep working at it!

Speaking of working at it, my current project on here is Let's Make a Deal! It's just a summary right now, but I do have the prologue written and like, half of the first chapter. I'm considering trying to enlist a beta reader to check for any grammatical errors, but my real reason for not posting yet is that I'd like to stay one step ahead of posting so that if there's ever a time I just cannot write for a long period of time, than I have a chapter already written to offer the readers :)

An interesting note I'd like to and probably will add at the end of the prologue chapter in the notes section is that most if not all of the people in this story are actually based on real people, though loosely and the names are changed. The same can be said about many events taking place in it. But no, it's not a true story or an autobiography or biography or anything. It's loosely related to people and situations, some more true/loosely based than others.

I hope everyone's had a great week! :)
June 14th, 2015 at 03:15am