I'm Back! *Thoughts of "No One Cares!" Fill the Internet* Pitch Me Some of Your Stuff?

*If you're wanting to read the important part of this post, skip to the last paragraph. If you've got a second, and nothing better to do though, the preceding paragraphs are filled with my not-even-a-teenager-anymore-what's-my-excuse angst.*

Well. Here I am. Back again. These are the first words I've written down in so long. Lost inspiration, I guess. Different aspirations, I suppose. But here I am again. Writing to you, strangers. Just in case anyone still cares about what I have to say. Then again, that's never why I've written anything anyway, no offense.

Anyway. I guess I'm back here because I feel a little lost lately. As of right now, I'm 21, an aspiring musician, producer, that is, (and writer stilll???), attending music school, dating the drummer of a rock and roll band (not as cliche as it sounds; promise), and feeling more lost than I have in a while. I'll graduate in a year and have no idea whatsoever as to what I'm going to do with my life. Should I move to Nashville, the ever so cliche move on any musician's part? Should I get married? Should the whole 'should I get married?' question freak me out seeing as how I've just posed it as a question rather than a 'I want to get married to this person!'? Yikes.

As you can see, I don't really know. I've got a lot on my mind right now that I could tell you, the internet, but I, myself, am still trying to figure it all out. I don't even think I could condense it into sentences right now, to be honest.

So, I guess that's what really led me back here. I've been fairly absent on here for about year, working on musicmusicmusic. But I've been thinking about you a lot lately. Musicwritingmusic might be something I wanna try. I used to be all writingwritingwriting. Why not give a whirl at both?

I feel a little bit better, believe it or not, having written this crazy jumbled up mess of words and thoughts that has probably wasted at least 60 seconds of your whole life, if you're still with me. Sorry. But if you're reading this (or just skipped to this last paragraph ((it's cool, no worries, I said you could))), maybe you could shout out some things for me to read? I'm feeling a late night coming on for no real reason and could use some new material to dive into. Whatchya got? Check out some of my ancient works too, maybe. I still kind of think they're not half bad, just need a little more attention. I'll stop rambling now. Musicianwritermusician out.
June 17th, 2015 at 05:57am