Guess Who's Eighteen Now? Would Anyone Like to Make Me a Layout?

Ah, damn, I've got the worst headache right now. The chiropractor made my neck and back go snap, crackle, pop, and now I'm just chilling. With a headache from hell, mind you, because my neck was so fucked up.

But yeah, my birthday was yesterday. I didn't do much, really. Made cupcakes with my sister (they were red velvet, so it looked like we murdered someone xD), spent time with my mom, and my best friend came out for a little bit. It was rainy here, so all the partying is gonna be Saturday. Bonfire with friend, s'mores, music, and probably ghost stories like last year. And my sister got brownies too! Hell yeah!

Its gonna be fun. ::crazy:

Other than that, I've been working on a new story, which actually haven't posted yet, and I figured, since I'm on my phone rather than a computer, and need a layout, that I'd open it up to one of you guys! Some of you make some very cool layouts, so why not showcase them a bit? You'd get full credit, of course. :) As far as colors go, I'm thinking more monochromatic, just to capture details. For other details, just message me.
.
Anyways, how have bee lovely Mibbians been?

~Breanna
June 17th, 2015 at 10:53pm