Sci Fi Story Names

Hi I know its been forever since I showed any sign of life on here but I need your help, I have an idea for a science fiction story and i need help naming it and its sequel (i had the idea for what seems like forever). The story is in the future and this kid (alien kid) always wondered who he was cause he is pretty much is the only of his species left after the goverment blew up his planet after they mined its precious metals dry (he doesn't remember this).He finally meets another one of his species and the other person of his species teaches him about their kind. It pretty much ends with the other person dieing and the kid promises to take down the goverment. There also some romance like the kid marries his childhood crush(the only kid that didn't bully him).

The sequel is about the kid's daughter who is a hybrid. Which hybrids are treated terribly and she goes all over the galaxy to find her dad (he left when she was little to protect them from the goverment). She goes through a ton of stuff like being nearly killed by her only childhood friend because there was a bounty on her and taking down a universal trafficing gang (space version of human trafficing).
I think in the end she'll find her dad and they start working together (ending is a working progress).

I'm completely blank on story names,character names, species names along with alien languages. So in conclusion please comment names and ideas.

Info on species:
His wife is a cat like alien from a tropical planet they have giant ears and vary in color like blue and purple.
The kid's species looks similar to humans but they are striped head to toe (the stripes are black) and their hair is usually black.
The aliens that kidnap their daughter and try to sell her are basicly human sized lizards(bearded dragons to be exact).The leader has a second mouth on his stomach.
June 19th, 2015 at 09:46pm