My Two New Stories, Including a Zayn Fic

I'm really feeling like writing lately. I don't seem to have a lot of work to do this semester, strangely. Last semester was extremely intense compared to this one. So now I have a lot more time and energy to write.

I have wanted to write a Zayn Malik fanfiction for a long time now. I'm finally going to do it. Hopefully I'll have the first chapter up within the next week. It's going to be loosely based on a dream I had about him, and it will follow his leaving One Direction and more. The main character is a journalist who is sent on tour with 1D, but she and Zayn becomes close and he confides in her. I made the layout and story page about a week ago. You can find it here if you want to check it out.

My other story is a dystopian fiction. I really love dystopian novels and I've always wanted to write one myself. I'm going to attempt this idea that I got last night while watching the movie Christiane F. It's about a drug that literally everyone in the world is addicted to, which no one realizes besides the main character. It explores hardcore drug addiction, government corruption, human values, etc. It's called OX4 and you can read it here. I've already posted two chapters.

Anyway, thank you to anyone who is willing to look at my stories. Feel free to comment and tell me what you think of them.
June 21st, 2015 at 07:46am