Co-Write?

I've done my share of co-writing in the past, and I've found that it sparks my creativity and gives me more encouragement to keep up with my updates (with the co-write and my own stories) when I have another person "depending" on my updates, per say. Great ideas also spark when there are two people collaborating with each other; as the phrase goes: "two heads are better than one." With that said, I'm interested in starting up a co-write with someone!

Here's a bit about what I usually write/what I find are my strong suits in writing:

- Fantasy/Sci-Fi, usually with vampires and angels
- Romance, generally with teens/young adults (17-24)
- Definitely prefer writing slash vs. hetero


Aside from those three things, I'm pretty open to anything, and I do have a few ideas up my sleeve that I'd be willing to share with someone to see if they can't improve them and actually lift them off the ground and get them going, one in particular that I'd really like to see get going, I just can't fully grasp everything that I want to do with it because it's a big idea with a lot of details, more than I've ever dealt with before, and more than I can actually deal with along with two other completely different stories that I'm also working on.

If you're interested, just message me or comment on my profile and we can talk. I look forward to hearing from you!
June 22nd, 2015 at 12:37am