Korean Biases

When it comes to Korean biases, I have quite a few. I have one from most of the K-Pop bands I listen to. In this blog, I'm going to list my biases, which will lead up to my ultimate bias.

1. Yun (Han Seung Yun) from Lunafly
Image

Has anyone actually heard of Lunafly? They are so amazing! They qualify as a K-Pop group, and I looked it up to make sure. They do covers of American songs, along with creating their own music. They are quite talented. My bias from this group is Yun. He is such a cutie, and very talented with his singing. He is the maknae of the group and he is 21 as of 2015. They debuted in 2012.

2. L (Kim Myung Soo) from Infinite
Image

I mean, just look at him. He's gorgeously beautiful! I'm in love with his smile, too. I have just recently started listening to Infinite, and I love them. His face is just so loveable!

3. Mir (Bang Cheol Yong) from MBLAQ
Image

Mir is also the maknae of his group. I actually got into MBLAQ after watching K-POP Extreme Survival. They cameo-ed in it. I love Mir's rapping. It's truly wonderful. (So is his sister's.) But Mir has such a cute face. And smile. And everything. <3

4. D.O. (Do Kyung Soo) from EXO-K
Image

I love D.O.'s eyebrows. Like a lot. Once again, I got into EXO from a drama. You can blame this one on It's Okay, That's Love. It got me started on D.O. His character was so heart-wrenching. He did an amazing job. His eyes are gorgeous to me. I love his voice, too!

5. Yoochun (Park Yoo Chun) from JYJ
Image

You might as well blame this one on a drama too. I loved Yoochun in I Miss You! He's so adorable as Jung Woo. He acted really well in it, too. He's 29, and he's so hot. I fell like he'll be one who is still hot as a 50 year old man. He's another one with rockin' eyebrows! I really like his eyebrows.

6. Kang Min Hyuk from CNBLUE.
Image

Just blame them all on dramas, geez. I loved Min Hyuk from the moment he was in Heartstrings. His character was so adorable. I wanted to kiss him and hug him and give him food. THEN, I saw him in The Heirs, and I fell even more in love. Plus, his drumming is beyond amazing, along with his singing. His face is so round a cute! This one was hard because I also love Jung Yong Hwa.

7. Lee Hong Ki from FT Island
Image

The minute I laid eyes on Jeremy in You're Beautiful is when I fell in love with Hong Ki. Jeremy was beyond adorable and super hilarious. This is when I started listening to FT Island. Hong Ki's voice is incredible. I melt when I hear him sing. Gah, it's amazing.

8. Minho (Choi Min Ho) from SHINee
Image

Minho's smile is probably the best and cutest I have ever seen. I got started on him when I watched To the Beautiful You, yet another drama. And then his eyes, they are perfect. I've watched literally every Running Man episode with him on it. I really do ship him and Sulli. Like a lot.

9. Kang Gary (Kang Hee Gun) from LeeSsang
Image

LeeSsang is considered K-pop. I looked it up to make sure. Gary is my total bias from this group, but Gil is a close second. ;) I love Gary. He's soooo adorable on Running Man. I would definitely marry him in a heartbeat. Monday Couple is one of the cutest things ever. He's so peaceful, yet he has his Random Mr. Capable moments. Gary can definitely rap, no doubt. He's so good at it!

10. Sulli (Choi Jin Ri) from f(x)
Image

Sul is probably my only girl bias ever. She's so cute. Krystal is actually the maknae of f(x), but a lot of the time, people think it's Sulli. Sulli and I have almost the same birthday. Her birthday is the 29th of March and mine is the 30th. Technically when it's her birthday in the USA, it's my birthday in Korea. XD Anyways, a lot of people think Sulli needs to lose weight, but honestly, I think she is perfect the way she is. She's gorgeous and her body is perfect. She's my number one girl bias.

Now, my final and ultimate bias!!!! This one should be a giver if you can see my signature and my avatar.

SEUNGRI <3 <3 <3 <3 from BIG BANG
Image
Image
Image
Image

He has been my ultimate bias ever since I started listening to K-Pop. He is another maknae. I swear I will marry him someday. It's my dream to meet him. We are seven years apart, but I really don't care. He's so cute. Can we talk about blonde Seungri for a minute? I mean, wooo. It's definitely a great change. It makes him even more adorable. I watched his drama Angel Eyes and he was the best in that. My favortire character was Teddy. I love his everything. <3 He is mine and will forever be mine. :D
June 22nd, 2015 at 06:19am