June Favorites | I Saw 5 Seconds of Summer + The 1975?

Movies/TV Shows

Kill Your Darlings
[img=https://33.media.tumblr.com/a6119a4fca26db1e2c1bb0380d5da36c/tumblr_n3066rVtyg1r307h1o1_400.gif]
I have completely fallen in love with Dane Dehaan and I probably watched all of his movies during one weekend. This one is probably the best, besides from The Amazing Spider-Man 2 and I watched this 4 times in 3 days.

Magic Mike
[img=http://sos.fishki.net/upload/en/201210/28/1831/cea074b40329371eea06f6e167dbb974.gif]
This was so much better than expected. Definitely watching Magic Mike XXL this summer. It's sexy, it's hot and it's Channing Tatum.

Donnie Darko
[img=http://i.imgur.com/Aj0F7aN.gif]
This was super good. I like these kind of movies. The weird ones where you really have to think a lot to understand. But that bunny thing, it kind of freaked me out a lot too.

Music
Imagine Dragons - I Bet My Life
Zedd ft. Troye Sivan - Papercut
Wiz Khalifa - See You Again
Gary Jules - Mad World
The Neighbourhood - Sweater Weather

Stories/Books
Paper Towns
The Hypnotizer, page 22
The Pointlessbook

Things I've bought
The Pointlessbook
A skirt
Mascara
Day cream

Words written
1789 words for Stalker
340 words for an upcoming one-shot

I saw 5 Seconds Of Summer
I was dead and I could barley speak the day after but this concert was so worth it. 5 Seconds Of Summer has great talent and they knew exactly how to put up an amazing show. Never screamed so much in my life.

Image
Image

And also, I might finally get to see The 1975 too. They're coming to Copenhagen only 3 days before I turn 18, and since Copenhagen is closer than Stockholm it will be there I'll see them. So tomorrrow my friend's mom's gonna get us tickets. I've already planned to skip school that day to queue.

Also, both One Direction AND Hollywood Undead is playing in Sweden tonight. Talk about depressing that I'm not there.
June 23rd, 2015 at 04:38pm