Warped Tour '15

So this is going to be my third year at Warped and I'm excited again. I don't think the excitement ever dies actually. So in celebration of getting my ticket last night I'm going to do this blog. My date is July 18, so if you're going to that date find me!

PS. We set a few rules in place to guide us, lol.

Year 3 attending Warped and Year 2 doing so with friends. So as per usual (since last summer) all of my friends gather at Aj's (one of the friends attending whose close to the venue) house, where her aunt gives us a ride. We're to be at her house by a certain time so we can be at the venue early. This year gates are opening at 12 (noon) and we haven't decided a time to get to her house yet, probably 10am and we'll be there by 10:30am. Also something new Aj's cousin is going with so we're having a fresh new face with us.

We all decide to get a snack so we can share and everyone has their own spending money. Also when fresh, new bands are handing out CDs and things while waiting for the venue to open, we take it and promise to give it a listen and spread the word. They're working hard so let's help them reach their goals. We all make sure our phone is fully charged in case we have to split up and we choose a place to meet up at. If we do split up, we have our tag partner (someone with us).

We all make sure we're drinking enough water and we take breaks regularly. We visit tents and all that jazz and we plan out what bands we're seeing as soon as we get the schedule. Go pick up free shit from tents, we always do! Oh, and visit the Truth Orange truck, awesome group of people.

At the end of the day her aunt picks us up and takes us back to Aj's house where our parents pick us up at.

And that lovelies is how our day goes. How do y'all day go when Warped is involved?
June 24th, 2015 at 05:37am