[Culture Month] Ramadan Giveaway

Hi guys *waves*

I know I did a giveaway just a month ago and I've only managed to finish two one-shot's, but do not fret as I have not forgotten the rest of you. Let me just go on to state that if you've already asked for something that I haven't given to you, don't worry about it. You can request whatever else you'd like in this separate giveaway as it surrounds Culture Month. And with that, I shall begin.
Assalamu 'Alaikum friends! The month of Ramadan has started just last Wednesday. For those of you who don't know what this is, I'll explain: It's the ninth month of the Islamic calendar and observed worldwide from Muslim's all over. Basically it's a way for Muslim's to be in remembrance of the first revelation of the Qu'ran (and I do believe it's mentioned in the Seven Pillars of Islam, but I'm not 100% sure)

In dedication to this month, I shall revolve my giveaway around Ramadan based cuisine served at Iftar (evening meal in which one who is fasting will end their fast at sunset)

Image

Conjured from lentil paste, chopped onions, and green/red chili, I always reach for the piyajoo before any other dish possibly because of all the memories I've had when divulging in the taste from when I was young. Take a piyajoo yourself if you're looking for an unlimited amount of rec's concerning articles, blogs, poems, stories or users. Consider yourself a whore of the Ramadan world. I'll eat you all day if I deem it fit.

Image

Fueling my sweet tooth by deep-frying wheat flour in pretzel like shapes soaked in syrup sounds like a heart attack and definitely something that is out of character as per fueling my taste buds which is probably why I can only eat so many. You're so sweet, you make my blood churn. I'll give out five / four / three two detailed reviews/comments on one story of your choice. These are limited so take them quick before they're all gone!
publicity stunt
little city
rainbow pride

Image

Coming to me hot in the form of a stew topped with wheat, barley, beef, lentils and spices, this is the most favored dish. I would drive all the way to LA from OC just to have the best Haleem in the city even if that exceeds the time in which I was able to break fast. So just for you, I will take my time in getting to know you in a personal interview. And by the end of the month after all of the bowls are handed out, I will post individual blogs of you as a Mibbian whilst also spotlighting a handful of your work!
hate this and i'll love you
dreamcatcher

Image

And to top off this hearty meal, one can never go wrong with sharbat which is a drink prepared from fruits or flower petals and served with Ramadan's fast breaking evening along with water. Just the "ah" we all want, I'll award one story of your choice that of a fix mix. I have examples here and here which were constructed on 8tracks. Basically, I'll read your story and set up a soundtrack to go along with the feel of said story. Something new and fun that I'll be up to. When I'm done with it, it shall go in a blog that will also spotlight your work and a blog that is righteous enough for my fangirling feels.
aprhodite
little bird
the miserable life of lux day

Happy Ramadan!
June 24th, 2015 at 09:00am