Upgrade

What did I upgrade? I have a writing program that isn't on the internet! But! (Of course there is a but, when has there never been a but in life? Come on people.) The program is nothing like the new Microsoft Word. It is, Office Suite, so I can write. The downfall is, it doesn't show me what words are wrong. So I still like my Microsoft Word, even if it is on the internet. But it was free!

Office Suite, was on sale, but you get what you pay for. There is three programs, which is fine I don’t care. But it doesn’t have much for it going as this. It's better than nothing.

I am going to still hand write stuff, not going to lie. I've gotten so used to it, that it would be weird, for me to just cut it out of my life. I know, weird, but hey just the way I am.

Oh another upgrade. Seen an old friend, went to school with at the place my sister works. That was fun, cause I hardly see anyone from my high school days. I talk to a lot of people from those old days, but not like everyone.

Oh, I am making some work done with my book. I will be posting new chapters of hopefully all my stories tomorrow. Why do I not do it tonight? Uh, cause I don't want to and my face hurts. I didn’t get punched or anything, I just been sneezing a lot, so everything in my face is shifting to where its pressing everywhere in my face. You know, when you are sick and your face hurts no matter what you do? Yeah, same thing but I don’t feel like the world hates me cause I am so sick. I've only gotten big time sick with the flue at least one time I know of and that was last year. My mom gave it to me and I had it for two weeks as she had it one week. That freaking sucked, cause I don’t like sitting still for very long when I know there is stuff I could be doing.

Okay, that's my update.

Ps. I'm thinking about making a YouTube channel. I was talking in a weird voice today and my sister almost feel over laughing and she thought it was a good idea. Will I make a YouTube channel? Eh, we will see.
June 25th, 2015 at 07:19am