Rambling...?

So, I'm not exactly sure what I'm going to write. I just... kinda feel like I need to? Like every time I feel upset I feel the urge to write, either to no one or someone.
Sometimes I'm only writing in my head, sometimes I physically write, like now.
I dunno.

Last night I cried myself to sleep. I don't even know if you could call it crying, there were tears, but I was wailing, whimpering, sobbing... and I couldn't stop. I must have done that for an hour, I had an absolutely splitting headache and when I had a slight lull in my crying I felt absolutely exhausted.
And it started from My Chemical Romance... Which is weird.
I know they've broken up. I went and saw Gerard Way play live earlier this year and I even got to meet him! But I just, for some reason last night, all I could think about was the end of MCR. About how I'll never get to meet them as a whole. As the unit that saved my life.

And I was thinking about Mikey Way opening about his descent into depression and alcoholism and it made me so unbelievably sad. Like I know it's sad, but it seemed to get to me personally, even though I've got no experience with alcoholism. I hardly drink because I hate the taste of alcohol.
I thought about how Gerard is nearly forty now. Nearly twice my age and has seen so much that I never will. I don't have the money to go and visit everywhere I want to, and I never will.
That makes me think about all the money problems I'm currently having and I just. I don't know.

I know this is stupid and it's coming out jumbled and stupid but, I need to get it out, I think.
I feel like, I missed out the best part of Mibba, it's hey day, so to speak. If 5-3 years ago I had kept writing with my stories they would have so many more readers and comments and things, but no one wants to read about MCR anymore, or The Academy Is...
I feel like I'm stuck in the past.
All the songs I listen to are from bands finished or getting close to it. Or they've taken a direction which--kudos to them for doing it, if it makes them happy, go for it--but it's not one that tickles my fancy.
MCR ended, TAI... ended, Panic! split, the only one still going is FOB(of my favourites). And I just, I feel like they're not too far off finishing and then, all I'll be left with are memories.
I had always entertained the hope of this just being another hiatus for MCR, but, now I know it's for real, and I don't know how to deal...

This is going to sound completely stupid. Like fucking ridiculous stupid, but I keep thinking about how I was going to move to America so I could see my favourite bands on a more regular basis than once a blue moon if I'm lucky. I mean, there's no point anymore, so, what... what am I supposed to dream about now?
I don't know. I don't know anything.
And then today! I was reading a story and the main chick character tried to kill herself and I started crying again! Like, what the fuck? That's the first time I have ever cried about a story with the character trying to kill herself! I love those stories because I love the gentle put together by the other characters...
/sigh.

I really don't feel like working tonight. I have half a mind to call in sick tbh... If only I didn't need the money so goddamn much...
I've been trying to find another job where I'm not just continuously working nights but... there is absolutely nothing else going at the moment...
June 26th, 2015 at 03:21am