Looking for Not-So-Popular Original Stories

Heya fellow Mibbians ;D

This is just a blog entry to ask for something, so I can give (if that makes any sense xD) Basically i'm looking for original stories that have little or no comments on it.

The reason i'm looking for these stories is because of my love for giving positive comments. I really like to give comments for not just stories but to poems and blogs too, and I think that feedback is so, so important. Without comments on content an author/mibbian may feel like he/she is writing to a brick wall that never says anything back, it's quite lonely that way, I know.

Although i'd like comments on my story (but I don't expect any because it's not very interesting ha, it's okay it's just for myself) i'm yet to start a new, proper interesting adventure- ANYWAY. So if your story or a friend's has no comments and you'd like a comment, post the link in the comments of this blog and i'll be happy to read them!

What i'm looking for:

My favourite thing is commenting on original fiction but i'm happy to comment on fan fiction too.

If you give me a link to a fan fiction story, please, please tell me what band/film or story you're basing your story on so I can google, and get to know the characters and it will make sense to me :)

Thankies for reading :3
June 27th, 2015 at 11:46am