Quick Update

Hello all! I haven't forgotten about you guys. I have been knee deep in school studies and now that I am working (or rather volunteering) at a dental office doing my externship, it's been hard trying to get at least a chapter going for Let Them Heal or any of my other stories.

But I have been working on it.

I have bounced around some ideas not just for the next chapter, but for the chapters ahead and how to keep the plot moving. I found out that it's already been at least a year since I started my own Mibba writings and WOW... how time has flown. A lot has happened since then, with my health and my father's and us moving - it's been all sorts of crazy. And you guys - my readers, subscribers and commenters. You have NO idea how much you have impacted my life. You were my blinding light when a whole lot of darkness was starting to surround me. I know I shouldn't ask for you forgiveness in waiting on for updates, but I hope you can.

I wanted to inform you guys that I WILL be updating by tomorrow (Sunday, June 28) at least with a chapter for Let Them Heal. I have had so many ideas run through my brain that I have developed a habit of writing certain words or sentences in my notebook, while in class, so that I wouldn't forget it for future reference. Soon (not in the near future) I will be ending this story, but I have too many things going through my mind. I do want to finish this story by the end of the year, so that kind of gives you a time frame of all sorts of shenanigans and theories that will be coming (and ending) with. I am going to be busy between July and August because of my extern site and with the developing of a new office that I'll be working at part time. Luckily, my health has been awesome for me to go through with my schooling and to finish what I need.

I hope everyone has a great weekend and please, PLEASE do not hesitate to contact me if there is something you need to say or if there are any concerns. I love to hear from you guys. Much love!

-mswrite85
June 27th, 2015 at 11:40pm