The Truth About Homosexuality.

So, quick question for anyone on Mibba who identifies as straight. At what age did you choose to be straight? I mean did you just see someone of the opposite sex and know that heterosexuality was right for you? Were you gay first and then you chose to identify as straight? I guess the last question answers itself, I mean nobody's born straight, it's an abomination. Was it hard for you to tell your parents you were straight? When did you actually come out as straight?

While we're here, discussing this, I actually have a real quick request. Look, I'm gonna love you, despite the fact that you're straight, but just know that I don't support your decision to love someone of the opposite sex, and I'd really appreciate if you could keep the PDA with your partner to a minimum. I don't want my children to see that kind of disgusting, perverted behavior. I mean it's just unnatural, and when the time comes for my children to make their choice, I don't want them to be influenced by watching you sin.

~~

Some facts for you about Homosexuality:

•Over 1,500 species of animals in the world display homosexuality.

•Only one species displays homophobia.

•Homosexuals exist.

•The God that everyone is using as their excuse to be homophobic bigoted assholes may, or may not, exist.

•There's scientific studies that prove that your personality could be developed inside the womb.

•Sexuality is apart of your personality(for those of you not following, that means that, yes, people are more than likely born gay).

~~

Some important facts about the bible:

•It was written THOUSANDS of years ago, by average men who sinned and did horrible things.

•The bible commands God's people to love one another eleven times in the New Testament
-Mark 12:28-31 states:
28 One of the teachers of the law came and heard them debating. Noticing that Jesus had given them a good answer, he asked him, “Of all the commandments, which is the most important?”

29 “The most important one,” answered Jesus, “is this: ‘Hear, O Israel: The Lord our God, the Lord is one. 30 Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind and with all your strength.’ 31 The second is this: ‘Love your neighbor as yourself.’ There is no commandment greater than these.”

-John 13:34-35 states: 34 “A new command I give you: Love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another.35 By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you love one another.”

•Leviticus is basically a book about what you should or should not do. It is in the Old Testament, which in some denominations of Christianity is not even still referenced to.
-Here are some examples of things you should not do according to Leviticus:
You should not:
--Eat shellfish
--Wear blended materials
--Get tattoos
--If you're a lady, you shouldn't hold a position of power in the church.
--Eat fat
--Touch an unclean animal
--Let your hair become unkempt
--Eat animals with four legs and paws
--Go to church for 66 days after giving birth to a baby girl.
--Have sex while on your period/with a girl who is on her period.
--Pick up fallen grapes in a vineyard
--Cross-breed animals
--Spread Slander
--Trim your beard
--Cut your hair at the sides
--Stand in the presence of the elderly
--Work on the sabbath day (Sunday)
--Sell land permanently

None of these things that are listed a are addressed as any higher than the other. Just some food for thought.
June 29th, 2015 at 02:51am