Ever Just Need Anyone

Okay Mibba users, I am looking out to you for help. I am going through a rough time in my life and am looking for other opinions and advice and if by any means this is not how a Mibba blog should work please inform me.

On a side note please do not comment with anything about me being whiny or bitchy, I am looking out to unbias people to help me understand what is happening in my life and all advice and comments are appreciated.

So I am going to try to update daily on what is going on but to start off let me catch you guys up.

So about a month and a half ago my ex girlfriend and I broke up. Prior to our break up she was getting very distant, spending all her time with her mom at her moms work and out with her mom. It was almost like she was with her mom and not me. So I simply asked her to spend at least two nights a week with me and she did for about two weeks and then every thing went back to the way it was. So then I found out she was discussing all our relationship issues with her mother instead of me. At this point I was furious and lost it because it has been a frequent issue in our relationship.

So I lost it, I have serious anger issues and lost it and yelled at her about how I would appreciate if she didn't do that and she told me she would try but for me to not expect it to happen. That right there to me was an instant 'I'm not even gonna try,' So I asked her for her ring and said unless she was fully committed I couldn't handle being engaged. Yes we were engaged for almost two years. Together for one.

So she gave me her ring and I told her when we were able to be in a fully committed relationship again that we would re discuss our engagement. It wasn't a break up. So for a week things were great I thought we were going to be okay, and then the distance started again. So in an attempt to win her over I bought fifty shades when it came out, flowers, movie candy, popcorn, and two bottles of wine and had it all set up. She avoided coming out of her moms room as long as she could and then we took the dog out. While we were outside I stopped her and asked her if she loved me and still wanted to be with me and she told me yes.

So we fought the next night, over what I don't recall, but she slept in her moms room that night and I texted her and apologized and told her I loved her and she texted back I love you too and I though it was going to be okay.

She got up the next morning and went to walk out the door and I asked her if we were still together and she told me no and kept walking, so I texted her and told her that her and her mom could get their shit and leave, and while yes this was a little drastic why would I want to live with them.

So any who needless to say they didn't leave and are still currently living here. I found out from her mother later that she had been planning on leaving me long before that movie night and that she lied to me.

So less than a week out of our relationship she was talking to someone new and still is, and trust me it's killing me. She goes out every other night to sit for hours in the car with this girl and like it hurts.

So about a week and a half after our break up I met someone and thought I had fell head over heals, but it was just that he was comforting. Well long story short he was married we had sex, we don't talk, I'm semi facing a pregnancy scare and some dumb bitch from upstairs easedropped on a phone conversations I was having with my mom about it and ran and told my ex.

So she wasn't at all happy with that and said it was the final breaking point that I had no chance of ever getting back with her, but I call bullshit, I think it justified her moving on so fast but anyway skipping again we get to yesterday.

Yesterday she was laying on our futon with me and was playing with me and joking with me and tickling me and all that good jazz and everything felt right.

So today I decided to go chill with a guy friend of mine whom my ex doesn't like because he has a thing for me, and she told me her new 'friend' was coming over (aka to the parking lot) and asked how long I would be gone cause then she was gonna bring her in, and I broke down about it and she kept asking what was wrong and wrapped me in her arms and I told her I wasn't ready to think about her in here with the new one doing what ever they do (they aren't together). She told me she wouldn't have her in but she wasn't ready for my friend to be in here either so that's where we are. Oh and she plans on sleeping out here on the futon with me, no relationshippy stuff just crashing as friends...

Any ideas?
June 30th, 2015 at 04:25am