New Story | More Story Ideas | Two Kids I Graduated With Are Already Married | Questions

Song at the Moment: "To Plant a Seed" by We Came as Romans

Yup. I just graduated high school on June 9 and two kids I graduated with are already married. They've been dating since Valentine's Day freshmen year and he proposed to her a few days before senior year started. I remember a lot of teachers talked to them about it and if I remember correctly their parents were pretty pissed. The girl even had this grand plan of getting pregnant during the school year so she could have "two kids by graduation" (so I'm assuming she was hoping for twins because she was child-less when she said this). She never got pregnant and the wedding went on anyway. I was looking through pictures and it did seem like a nice wedding. I personally think eighteen is too young of an age to get married, but I wish them luck anyway.

Also, I posted a new story! It was my final for my creative writing class. I'm uploading it while I try to finish up another story I've been working on. I haven't been very active on this website for a while so I'm hoping this will help me get myself out there more.

You can find it here. The banner is kind of big, but I couldn't get it to be any smaller. The story is called The Experiment Revolution.

The story I'm working on right now is called Young and Beautiful and it's based off the song by Lana Del Rey. A girl meets a boy in a band and they have a summer fling. I had major writer's block when I thought of this story so I've been writing it to end the writer's block.

I think my motivation to write is coming back though. I recently thought of a mental asylum story that will take place in the 1950s. The main character is a psychopathic murderer and when it's in her point of view, it will be first person. She has a roommate that she takes care of. The roommate is autistic and epileptic. The roommate's point of view will be told in third person. Then there is a priest who tries to help the main character. His point of view will be told through diary entry. I have a ton of events planned in my head; I just need to figure out their order. I also need to figure out their names.

This is the first story where I thought of celebrities as my characters. For whatever reason, I think of Jinger Duggar (a kid from 19 Kids & Counting) when I imagine my main character. This is hilarious to me. I think of Ashley Madekwe (whose hair is fucking goals) when I imagine the roommate and Leonardo DiCaprio as the priest.

There's another priest who's a super minor character. This is how I picture him:

Image

I have no idea who this guy is, but dear Lord he is attractive. His name in the story will be Father Carl.

As of now, the working title is Apples and Straightjackets. I really want to change it but I can't think of anything else at the moment.

I also have a story idea that takes place in the 1920s. Then a Revolutionary War story. Then a Pompeii story.Then an angels and demons story. Then a story involving a religious girl and marine. Then a post-Holocaust story in which the main character has PTSD. And then a story that takes place in the 1960s and a man adopts his mentally challenged sister.So after a while, I just learned I think of too many stories.

Question time!!

1. How was your day?
2. What are you listening to right now?
3. Reading any good books right now?
4. Any exciting plans for this week?

Ciao a tutti!

Song at the Moment: "Get Down On Your Knees and Tell Me You Love Me" by All Time Low
June 30th, 2015 at 05:10am