Happy Canada Day

FUCK YEAH MIBBA!

Today is July 1st // Canada Day! // My favourite holiday #Canada4ever #OCanada!!!!

Today is the day we will celebrate all things Canada! How? Well last night I got drunk off my ass, and tonight I fully intend to get drunk, again. But I will do it with Canadian beer instead of the imported Belgium or French beers I usually go for (Stella's are on fleek).

I did not participate in 'Culture Month' which I'm actually kind of upset about -- mostly because I'm oblivious to things and didn't know it was happening!

So here's why I love Canada and fully intend to live here for the rest of basically ever.

1. WINTER -- I actually love winter (to some extent) and I get super orgasmically excited by the first snow fall. I love skiing, hot chocolate, big blankets, cuddles and scarves. What is there to hate? Except when it extends from 4 up to 8 months of the year...

2. Maple Syrup! I actually put this on just about everything I eat because I want diabetes.

3. The Western Cordillera -- Northern British Columbia, and British Columbia in general, is so fucking beautiful it's insane. Like actually, look it up, go there. I went kayaking there and it was totally majestic.

4. Calgary&Banff, okay it's named Banff how can you hate it? Calgary is a crazy ass city WITH A SWEET ASS stampede. It's also crazy beautiful and sits in my top five cities ever (Winnipeg is number one because it's got the greatest river of life)

5. Muskoka. Omg I am so biased. I grew up in Ontario and I love it -- except for Toronto that place is nasty af -- Muskoka has lakes upon lakes upon lakes, and soooo many rocks and deer and beavers and moose! I know there are other places like that but they do not have Muskoka Ginger Ale or beer. Always drink the Muskoka drinks.

And then there's the usual free health care, shitty Prime Minister, other beer, hockey...but literally they all pale in comparison.

HAPPY CANADA DAY
July 1st, 2015 at 11:41pm