Midnight Rambles

Can't sleep for shit.

I have had this irritating cough for a little less than maybe a month now, and it was getting better but it just came and punched me in the throat.

Seriously, that's what it feels like...

I'm actually kinda pissed off right now; my brother's being a prick, as per usual. Don't know what crawled up his ass but he needs to watch what he says. I have no problem calling him out on his shit; he's been warned before. Our sister may let him talk all kinds of shit, but I won't put up with it.

Meh, I'm not gonna talk about that. What's the point in staying pissed off all the time? It doesn't get you very far...

I'll be appreciative, for right now, then, because a whole lot of other shit gets undermined. Oh well..

I posted a journal about writing letters to people who inspire us... I don't feel like a letter right now, so I'll just talk

About someone that I do admire. It may be a little bit crazy, but hell, that's the only thing that's wrong with me. I locked my demons to their leashes long ago.

But yeah, you. There's something about you. I don't know what it is, what's so different that you caught my attention. Contrasting attittudes maybe? Attitudes that blend so well together, confidence to kindness, straight up 'kick ass, take names' attitude, compared to passion. Makes me smile. You make me smile.

Maybe it's because you remind me of my best friend. She's all kinds of fire, and yet the sweetest person ever. You certainly remind me of her. Maybe it's that; I've always missed her. Everyday, it never fails, I always think of her. At least once.

I dunno, you just don't seem to see the world like everyone else and I really like that. Everybody thinks they know their shit, but how can they? The world changes everyday.

Nothing is set in stone and anything can happen; anything will happen. We've just learned to roll with it.

Anger, pain, happiness, life. Compassion disguises anger... No, kindness does; compassion disguises pain. Passion is raw, it's real. And boy, do you have a lot of it, and that's amazing. You've got passion like her, and the attitude to match. And I guess it's for that reason you make manage to make my day every now and then. I appreciate it. You probably don't realize it, but hell, what can anyone do? Nothing is straightforward anymore. Everyone's too scared of repercussions... I'm no exception.

But what happens, happens.

The wheel just keeps on rolling on... And we've all gotta roll, or get run over. We can only choose between being a spoke, a complete part of the wheel that makes things run smoothly, or being the spikes that slow it down, that really change things.

You're a spike. You're different.

And I appreciate that.

-Breanna
July 2nd, 2015 at 07:48am