One Less Crutch

Am I about to promote my new story? You bet.

I've been working on the sequel to For Better or Worse for some time now, and I'm not quite ready to post any of it yet, but I am definitely going to share the story page with you. Click here and you will be brought to it. If you want to let me know what you think of the layout/summary, feel free to do so, as well as subscribing and recommending ;)

And I know I said it in yesterday's blog, but walking with just one crutch is actually quite tiring. I wouldn't think it would be, but I suppose it makes sense. I'd been walking with two for months, relying on my arms to carry a bit of my weight. Now with just one, I've got to depend more on my leg. Not only that, my left arm (the one I don't need to use the crutch with) doesn't know what to do. It's a bit weird to be honest, but I'll get used to it, and once I no longer need either of my crutches, I'll probably find that weird for a while too.

Before I forget (I wasn't going to forget, but I needed to say SOMETHING there) who else is excited for the Writing Cup this month! I know I am! I wish all the participants good luck!

[ questions. ]
1. How was your day?
2. Are you participating in the Writing Cup, if so, what group are you in?
3. Any plans for the weekend?
July 3rd, 2015 at 02:00am