Exercise!

Well, sigh, I am disappointed that I couldn't do the 50 squats altogether, but oh well. I believe I may have been doing them slightly wrong anyway. For instance, I go down low enough (for my chunky butt), back straight, feet hip width apart, knee's strong and not bowing, however; I noticed that I don't stand completely straight up and squeeze my glutes, which is what I've read you're supposed to do. So I did my squats as such, twenty-five of them, then cleaned my bathroom. And if any of you knew me you'd know that's frickin' crazy! Must be my mania acting up, I scrubbed down the surfaces, toilet, bathtub, and swept and mopped the tiny room. I washed all of the dishes, but then made more dirty ones because I decided to make some French bread garlic knots. I ate my cream of broccoli soup then an hour later went walking for 40 minutes with Lindsay.

She bought me a subway sandwich and then we walked around Walmart for an hour looking at bike racks for cars and some of those cruiser bikes. You know, the one's that kind of look like those back in the day with the handlebars a bit high so as not to put much of a strain on ones wrists (I'll put a pic down below). I have a mountain bike like this one , but I don't really need a mountain bike, I don't plan on going on trails. Hell, I bought my first adult bike and rode it only twice because it scared me being up so high, I had to get a short lady bike haha! I do like my pick one but it hurts my wrists, I don't know how to keep my weight on my bum, I bought one of those saddle seats for it because it hurts my pelvic bone when I ride with a regular bike seat. Though, that kind of makes it feel like you'll fall out. Can't win for losing. BUT! I found this at Walmart and it seems like it could be a good investment maybe.

The bike I want:
Image
July 4th, 2015 at 08:04am