One of Those Question Things Yeah

So it's the middle of the night and I'm waiting for a writing software to install and my girlfriend's in bed, so. Here I am passing time while I listen to music.

~ ~

1. State your name: Valen Anne Holmes

2. State the name that your parents almost named you: Tristan.

3. Which of your relatives do you get along with the most? My mom, but also my uncle really well, too.

4. What was your first job? I haven't had one yet actually, but I'm looking for one.

6. Did anything embarrassing happen this week? I'm not one to get embarrassed, so no.

7. Do you miss your ex? No, we still talk mutually sometimes and we're on okay terms.

8. Do people praise you for your looks? Yes.

9. What is your favorite color of clothing to wear? Black.

10. How do you wear your makeup? Usually a white eyeshadow and black eyeliner and then a rose lipstick.

11. What are some of your nicknames? V, mostly.

12. How many bedrooms are in your house? Four.

13. How many bathrooms? 3.

14. Do you have a job? Nope.

15. Do you have a car? Yes.

16. Do you work out every week? Yes.

17. Did you brush your teeth this morning? ...No.

18. Have you ever kissed someone you never saw again? Yes.

19. Have you ever sang in front of a crowd? I don't think so.

20. What kind of bathing suit do you wear? An athletic type of bikini or board shorts because I'm very active when on the beach.

21. Do you like your eyes? I'd say so.

22. Do you think you are pretty? I think I have some good features, yes.

23. Who was the last person you talked to in person? My dad or my mom, I can't recall exactly.

24. How much money is in your checking account? Don't have one set up yet.

25. Are you single? Not remotely.

26. Do you want kids? Eh. I think I'd adopt maybe. Some day. Maybe not.

27. Tell me what your back pack looks like: I don't have one.

28. What celebrity do you think is hot? Julianne Moore *swoons*

29. Last movie you saw in theater: Terminator Genisys.

30. Are you dating the same person you dated last year? No.

31. Has someone you were dating ever cheated on you? Emotionally, I would say they did.

32. Have you ever cheated? Yes.

33: Have you kissed someone whose name starts with a ‘J’? Not yet, but I'm going to~

34: What do you like to do in your spare time? Photography, music, writing, painting, reading, etc.

35: Do you have a facebook? If so, would you add the person who sent you this number? Yes, and sure.

36: What’s the cutest thing someone’s ever done for you? My girlfriend does a lot of cute things for me.

37: Who was the last person you texted? My girlfriend.

38: How many boyfriends/girlfriends did you have? Two, not counting my current.

39: How do you look right now? A chain-smoking mess.

40: Who’s the person who first comes to your mind when someone mentions “love”? J~ *heart eyes*

So yeah that's my answers. I'm tagging whomever wants to do this, I in fact encourage it.
July 4th, 2015 at 11:20am