Feeling the Book Feels & Comment Swap

I went to visit my boyfriend for a few days, which meant airports and airplanes and layovers. Which aren't fun, but it also meant that I got to read and I finally finished Eleanor & Park by Rainbow Rowell and guys, it was so good.

Like seriously, go read it if you haven't.

I get major book feels whenever I read something though. Every time I read The Fault in Our Stars or Looking for Alaska I bawl and feel all the feels and I just can't deal with it. Like I mentioned before, I have a huge obsession with YA books, and they make me all feely.

I have a few more books on my Reading List, most of which are YA but also include Game of Thrones and stuff. I'm pretty excited for my next library trip.

*****


I've been reviving my cliche summer romance story that I started writing three years ago, and I got a grand total of 2 readers on my last chapter. Which is a bit disappointing, but I mean I don't expect to get readers just because I post something.

So I figured why not see if people want to do a little comment swapping.

If you don't know what that is, you read my story and give me a comment and I read a story you leave for me and give you a comment.

My story is That Summer, which has 3 chapters and a couple thousand words. All I ask is you leave a story roughly around the same chapter count or word count, and that you try and give me as much constructive criticism as possible. I shall do the same!

*****


I also changed my blog layout, but I feel like I need to make a new one because it looks kinda meh. Sigh, the day I become a layout making wizard will be a fantastic day. And probably never happen. Sad times.
July 5th, 2015 at 08:39am