Survey Because Fun & Story List

I've seen a ton of people do this survey so I don't know who to credit. BUT WHOEVER YOU ARE THANKS FOR FINDING IT.

1. State your name:
I go by Elizabeth, which is my middle name.

2. State the name that your parents almost named you:
I don't think there was another name my parents has picked out.

3. Which of your relatives do you get along with the most?
Probably my twin sister.

4. What was your first job?
I worked in retail at a store that sold dance shoes and clothes.

6. Did anything embarrassing happen this week?
Embarrassing things happen to me all the time.

7. Do you miss your ex?
I don't have ant exes. Whoops.

8. Do people praise you for your looks?
Not generally.

9. What is your favourite colour of clothing to wear?
I'm a big fan of black, beige/tan and navy blue.

10. How do you wear your makeup?
Foundation, black eyeliner, brown eyeshadow, filled in eyebrows and the occasional red or pink lipstick.

11. What are some of your nicknames?
Lizzie, Lizz.

12. How many bedrooms are in your house?
3.

13. How many bathrooms?
2.

14. Do you have a job?
Yeah I have 4. They are all part time or casual.

15. Do you have a car?
Yup, I have a 2004 Hyundai Accent. I bought it used and the guy who had it before me thought it was a racecar. It's so loud.

16. Do you work out every week?
Ha, I wish. I go for walks sometimes.

17. Did you brush your teeth this morning?
Yup.

18. Have you ever kissed someone you never saw again?
Nope.

19. Have you ever sang in front of a crowd?
Yeah, I took voice lessons for almost 10 years.

20. What kind of bathing suit do you wear?
I don't generally go swimming because I'm too self-conscious to wear a bathing suit. Whoops again.

21. Do you like your eyes?
Yeah, I really like the color.

22. Do you think you are pretty?
Ehh not really.

23. Who was the last person you talked to in person?
My mom.

24. How much money is in your checking account?
Lol a couple hundred I think. Bills haven't come out yet.

25. Are you single?
Nope!

26. Do you want kids?
Not at the moment but maybe one day,

27. Tell me what your back pack looks like:
I don't own a backpack, I really need to get one for school next year.

28. What celebrity do you think is hot?
I've been on a huge Supernatural kick lately, and Misha, Jensen and Jared are all hotties. sorrynotsorry

29. Last movie you saw in theatre:
Uhh, Pitch Perfect 2.

30. Are you dating the same person you dated last year?
Sure am.

31. Has someone you were dating ever cheated on you?
Nope.

32. Have you ever cheated?
Nope.

33: Have you kissed someone whose name starts with a ‘J’?
Nope. I'm kinda boring.

34: What do you like to do in your spare time?
Play video games, binge watch netflix, write.

35: Do you have a Facebook? If so, would you add the person who sent you this number?
I have a facebook, but I don't know what you're asking, silly question.

36: What’s the cutest thing someone’s ever done for you?
When I was in the practical part of my nursing year, my boyfriend would preset his phone to send me a good morning text every morning. It was super cute.

37: Who was the last person you texted?
My mom.

38: How many boyfriends/girlfriends did you have?
I count my current boyfriend as the only boyfriend I've had. I was kinda in a relationship before but I don't think it counts.

39: How do you look right now?
It's laundry day so I'm in grey shorts that fit weird, a white shirt that's kinda see-through, and I haven't showered so I'm kinda greasy.

So hot.

40: Who’s the person who first comes to your mind when someone mentions “love”?
Le boyfriend.

*****


I decided to steal Aubree's idea and make a masterlist of stories that I need to update/want to start.


This story is my baby right now. I'm so excited to keep writing it now that I got it all edited (because Victoria is the greatest) and I actually have some inspiration for it. It's most likely going to be my most frequently updated story.


I need to go through and edit this story, but I really like the way it was going. I really enjoy stories in non-chronological order and I find them really interesting to write, so I'm excited to get back into this. It's most likely going to really short so I should be updating it fairly frequently.


I tried to write this for the One-A-Day challenge forever ago, which clearly didn't go well, but I like the idea I had for it so I want to start it up again. I need to flesh out the plot more before I update it, but I think it'll be fun to write.


I wrote this story like, 3 years ago as a one-shot. Then I tried to continue it as a chaptered story but I had no idea where I wanted to go with it so it didn't work at all. I'm really hoping I can get an actual plot for it and start it again, because I've been wanting to write this type of story for years.

I also kind of want to finish the ABC drabble-a-thon prompts I had set out for when the challenge was going on. I only got 5 finished during the month, but I really like the words I had set out for them:
Ameliorate, Blithe, Callow, Diffident, Evanescent, Flux, Gossamer, Halcyon, Idyllic, Jubilant, Kinetic, Lachrymose, Mellifluous, Neurotic, Otiose, Perfidious, Quell, Refulgent, Serendipity, Tumult, Uninhibited, Variegated, Wanderlust, Xenophobia, Yoke, and Zephyr.

But yes, that's my writing plan. I don't have specific days or times I'm gonna update them, but I'm hoping it'll happen sometime.
July 6th, 2015 at 01:33am