It's Lit

Image

Pretty much what was being said yesterday bc of all them fireworks.

Making a blog after disappearing again since I have something to blog about. My weekend was pretty fun. Friday was the Fourth of July parade my town always has and my younger cousin was in it since she made the cheer squad. Bruh, she was so cute and slayed, but the only problem was that the fam was in a bad spot. Like out of all spots, ours was the one with no shade and we were facing the sun, so when we took photos and videos, the lighting was shitty. I’m really bummed because I got a good video for snapchat of her but then my phone dECIDED TO DIE RIGHT AFTER I FILMED. And because of it being on snapchat, it was lost forever when I turned on my phone again. Sigh.

But still, she was great and we were all proud of her. I’m also pretty sure I got darker because of that. why did my uncle choose that spot i swear

Then yesterday, we all went to my auntie’s house because she always throws a party every year. We didn’t go last year since we went camping, but we got to go this year so yay! There’s always a lot of people at the house because my uncle has so many siblings, so my fruzzins and I get to hang out with the family on his side (since I come from my auntie’s side).

This was what I wore:

Image


Went casual and just wore my “No One Cares” shirt, black denim shorts, flannel, and white leather converse. I really liked how I did my makeup, too. I did my eyeliner like how Hayley did for the Hangout Fest and it turned out great.

Image

It was so on point, not gonna lie.

It’s kinda funny because all the fruzzins dressed pretty casual this year when the last time we went, we were like doing the most haha. No seriously, last time we went, we were wearing sleeveless button ups, high-low skirts, rompers, and gladiator sandals, but this year we all wore t-shirts, shorts, and sneakers. It was way better than being dressy tbh. Also who has the time nowadays seriously.

For the first time I also got buzzed, having taken about six shots. It felt funny, but I actually liked it. I was just being chill and laughing, it wasn’t all bad. Probably the only thing I’m sorry for is sending Rianne all those snapchats because I’m pretty sure she was annoyed by them.

I’M SORRY RIANNE

Image

Me, Dylan, and CC are the “MKs” (Middle Kids) since we’re all the middle child and yes we do suffer from middle child syndrome.

Image

My cousin, Josh, knocked out and missed the fireworks. Poor guy.

Image

I sent this to Rianne and I honestly didn’t need to I have no idea why I did. I JUST WANT SOMEONE TO MAKE A FUCKING TELEPORTER SO RIANNE AND I CAN CHILL TOGETHER OKAY.

Image

Then I sent that because come on, even by the end of the night my makeup still looked good.

So that was my weekend. Today’s just a lazy day, so I should spend the rest of it writing since I keep slippin’ on that. The other day I thought I’d finish my fic, but instead I got distracted and made a Hayley gifset bc that quote was cool and I’ve seen so many versions with different women and just had to do one for my goddess. I love her way too much.

Hope everyone else had a good weekend. Now I’m off to write.

Deuces.
July 6th, 2015 at 01:40am