Zoinks.

It's been a while. And I'm really sorry that I am such a crappy Mibba friend and friend in general. Life has been really overwhelming lately. I have been trying to do well in school while on the edge of a break down. I have been become more and more depressed. To the point where I don't like to even leave the house, and I hardly respond to text messages. It sucks so much. Especially because I really want to do well in school and just do creative things in general, but I have a hard enough time getting out of bed without anything else on my plate.

I did however manage to get one A and two A-'s last quarter.

Image

But, at this present moment, I still have one more Political Science assignment to work on and my brain is completely fried. I finished the first two questions (both of which were roughly 800 to 900 words and two and a half pages double spaced). Now I have to answer another question with roughly the same amount and it is already past nine o'clock. My brain is officially on its last lap before it just shuts down and collapses on the field.

Image

I am trying to keep this party going while I still can.

As I slowly lose my mind over this infuriating question about federalism, which I know absolutely nothing about.
July 6th, 2015 at 06:13am