Go Away, I'm Feeling.

So I'm finally caught up on The 100.

AND WHAT WAS ALL THAT. WHAT ARE THESE TEARS. THE ENDING TO THIS SEASON WAS EVEN WORSE THAN THE LAST ONE AND I'M SUCH A MESS FROM EVERYTHING HOW COULD THEY DO THIS TO ME. I AM A WRECK BECAUSE OF THIS AND NOW I NEED TO GO WATCH SOMETHING HAPPY SO I CAN FEEL AGAIN.

Alright, now that I got that out of my system I just wanna say that season 2 was amazing and now I can't wait for season 3. I am obsessed with this show and now there's no going back.

Also, OCTAVIA. My baby has become such a badass with her braids and grounder influence like she used to be so afraid and now she's kicking ass I'M SO PROUD. Can we talk about how great her character development has been.

Just look at how she was at the beginning of the series.

Image

She's all cute and innocent and kinda annoyed me in the beginning BUT THEN. THEN SHE DECIDES THAT SHE'S SICK OF BEING AFRAID OF EVERYTHING, SO SHE COMES UP AND FIGHTS.

Image

NOW LOOK AT HER. LOOK.
JUST. LOOK. RIGHT. NOW.

OCTAVIA BLAKE IS BAAAAAAAEEEEE.

But other than Octavia, I've hella fallen in love with Lexa, not gonna lie. She's only in what, 6 episodes? Yet I have become so attached to her character, she is so complicated and amazing at the same time who does she think she is.

Image

WHO DOES SHE THINK SHE IS.

Ahem, sorry. I'm feeling just a lot of things right now, please tolerate me for like a few more minutes. Anyways onto other things about the show.

Even though I'm still all for Raven/Bellamy, I'm kinda okay with her being with Wick bc he's been wonderful to her so far and he's really cute tbh and giving her happiness and Raven needs happiness, she really does.

Annnnd after watching everything, I don't know why people be on the Bellarke ship. Like I'm not about that life, I really only see them as platonic and nothing more. I'm all about Clarke being with Lexa because they're clearly in love and so canon like BYE.

BY THE WAY, YOU KNOW WHO NEEDS A HUG RIGHT NOW. JASPER. JASPER NEEDS A HUG. YOU'RE SO BROKEN BABY JUST LET ME HOLD YOU, YOU DESERVE BETTER MY LITTLE BISCUIT.

I'm done crying now.

This has been Aliya's thoughts on The 100.

Deuces.
July 6th, 2015 at 09:14am