Updates Will Probably Be Very Rare Now {A Rant}

Before I get into my rant I'm going to say two things.

1. If you're going to comment something negative don't bother reading this.
2. If you're going to give me that "you should write for yourself not for people to comment" line, don't bother reading this either.

Okay. I'm very disappointed in the lack of activity my stories have been getting on here lately. I've started some new fanfics, mainly MIW related and none of them have gotten any feedback or just a tiny bit.

Now...I know a lot of people are silent readers and that's perfectly fine with me but would it kill you to make a little bit of effort, at least one time, to leave me a comment and give me some feedback, whether it's good or bad?

I've been using every bit of free time I get, which isn't much to begin with, to try to get decent updates out for recent stories and when I see that I have no comments on them it kind of irks me. Especially when I take time out of my day to spend four or five hours on one update and I get nothing from it in return.

So I've decided that I'm not doing that anymore. I'm not going to update every chance I get and if I do update I'm not spending four or five hours on it anymore because what's the point? If people aren't going to take time and appreciate what I'm doing then I'm going to stop.

Yeah I probably sound like a bitch right now but it's the truth and I've mentioned this in the past on co-writes I used to do with my friends. I'm not saying you have to comment every time I update but one or two comments here or there will actually help me improve my writing skills.

So yeah...as far as updates go, I don't know when the next one will be...could be this week...could be two weeks from now because I'm done.

And shoutout to my friends, like Jayde, Alix and Kimmi who do read my stuff and give me feedback via text message and Facebook. You guys are the real MVPs.
July 7th, 2015 at 09:05pm