Good News! | Adventures With My Dog (Pictures Included) | Survey

Song at the Moment: "I Love You" by Woodkid

Good news, y'all. Our gas has been put back on. It was supposed to last two weeks but the Alderman called our gas company so they put it back on after only four days. I celebrated by taking a nice, long, hot shower.

Before my shower, I was crusty as fuck so I hid in my room when the guy from the gas company came to our house. My dog is a maniac around new people so she stayed in my room with me. We went through quite an adventure.

Dolce Vita kept going back and forth from my bed to the door, whining. Here she is looking back at me.

Image

"Maybe if I sit without my human telling me to, the company will leave and I can get the fuck out of here."

Image

"There's no escape. I'm doomed."

Image

"Human, why?"

Image

The dude left after about an hour. Dolce Vita charged out of my room when I finally opened the door.

A GOOD SONG JUST CAME UP ON ITUNES! "I NEVER CAME" BY QUEENS OF THE STONE AGE!

Alright, y'all. Survey time.

1. State your name:
Dominique Tomasina Perry. I despise my middle name.

2. State the name that your parents almost named you:
Oh Jesus.
Alright. So. The plan was that if I was a girl, my mom would pick my name. If I was a boy, my dad would pick my name. At first the doctors thought I was a boy so I was Dominic Perry for a while. Then the doctors discovered I have a vagina. I was Shannon Perry for about a month because suddenly my mom was informed she was pregnant with twin girls. My dad discovered the name Domenica (Dome-ehn-ee-cah) and somehow he beat my mom to the name game. So Twin 1 was Dominique Perry and Twin 2 was Domenica Perry. Fun fact before I go on: Domenica is Italian for Dominique. So yes. If I had a twin, we would've had the same name. Turns out the doctor was wrong and there was only one of me in my mother's womb. For the longest time my parents settled on Domenica because my dad liked how Domenica Tomasina Perry "flowed". It was about a month before I was born when my mom said, "Nah son. We live in 'Murica. Her name must be in English." From then on I have been Dominique Perry.

3. Which of your relatives do you get along with the most?
My cousin Maria.

4. What was your first job?
I didn't start it yet, but I'll be a custodian for my residence hall starting in the fall.

6. Did anything embarrassing happen this week?
Our gas was turned off Friday so I went to my friend's house on Saturday with hairy-ish legs because I refused to take a bath in ice-cold water.

7. Do you miss your ex?
I've never been in a relationship so exes are nonexistent in my life.

8. Do people praise you for your looks?
Not really. I did overhear my prom date telling his family I looked really pretty at prom and he gushed about my prom dress when I sent him a picture when I first bought it.

9. What is your favourite colour of clothing to wear?
Dark blue.

10. How do you wear your makeup?
Image

Nah, I kid I kid. I don't wear makeup on a daily basis and I hardly wear it when I go out. I only wear a thin coat of eyeliner and mascara on the rare days I wear makeup.

11. What are some of your nicknames?
Dom, Domi, Spacone, Young One

12. How many bedrooms are in your house?
2

13. How many bathrooms?
1

14. Do you have a job?
Yup. I'll be starting in the fall.

15. Do you have a car?
Nope.

16. Do you work out every week?
Lol does walking my dog count?

17. Did you brush your teeth this morning?
Nope. I'm not going out today so I have no motivation to take care of myself.

18. Have you ever kissed someone you never saw again?
Nope.

19. Have you ever sang in front of a crowd?
Yeah, but not alone.

20. What kind of bathing suit do you wear?
Tankini. Sometimes the bottoms are normal bikinis and sometimes they're shorts that sit right underneath my buttcheeks. It depends on whether or not I shaved mah hoo-ha.

21. Do you like your eyes?
Yeah

22. Do you think you are pretty?
Sometimes.

23. Who was the last person you talked to in person?
My dad.

24. How much money is in your checking account?
Lol. My graduation party hasn't happened yet and I haven't put the money I saved up for my new phone in yet. So as of now, $1.14.

25. Are you single?
Yessir.

26. Do you want kids?
Yeah.

27. Tell me what your back pack looks like:
The main color is black and it has blue, purple, pink, and white dots. It's completely washed out considering I used it from 8th grade until senior year of high school. There's a giant hole at the bottom.

28. What celebrity do you think is hot?
Anyone with a little stubble on their face. And this guy even though I have no idea who he is.
Image

29. Last movie you saw in theatre:
Jurassic World. I was actually kind of disappointed with it.

30. Are you dating the same person you dated last year?
Didn't date anyone last year and I'm not dating anyone now.

31. Has someone you were dating ever cheated on you?
Nope.

32. Have you ever cheated?
Nope.

33: Have you kissed someone whose name starts with a ‘J’?
Nope. Funny question though. I've been recently thinking about my best guy friend (my prom date) a lot and his name starts with J. But I'm currently pissed off at him at the moment so I don't know how I feel.

34: What do you like to do in your spare time?
Binge watch Netflix, write, read, going through random YouTube videos.

35: Do you have a Facebook? If so, would you add the person who sent you this number?
I have a Facebook, but I'm not sure what number you're talking about.

36: What’s the cutest thing someone’s ever done for you?
All the stuff my friend gets me and how she gives them to me. That and my best guy friend let me rest my head on his shoulder after prom and he gave me his sweater. As you can see, I don't get out much.

37: Who was the last person you texted?
My best friend.

38: How many boyfriends/girlfriends did you have?
None.

39: How do you look right now?
Wet hair, makeup-less, bare feet, and in my high school's PE uniform which is a gold short-sleeved t-shirt and dark green basketball shorts. I'm schmexy.

40: Who’s the person who first comes to your mind when someone mentions “love”?
Ashley Madekwe because her hair is my goal in life and my guy friend that I'm currently angry with.

Alright Imma go now because this website is being horrendously slow and it's pissing me off. Bye y'all!

Song at the Moment: "I Want You Bad" by The Offspring
July 8th, 2015 at 12:52am