My Absence

I feel bad for disappearing like I have, but I have been working on trying to get my life in order and stories that I actually want to publish. I want to finish the stories that I have on here, but I don't know what to do with them. I will try my best to get to them, but like I said I am working a little more on the stories that I am wanting to publish or try to in the very least more than working on the ones that I'm putting on here.

I feel bad that I'm kind of abandoning my stories on here. I will work on them as much as I can. I know that there are people that want to read more of them. I will try my best, but the updates my be slow. For that I am very sorry. I do hope that you understand.

On another note, I want to get out of Oklahoma. I don't know where I want to go, but I just want to get out of this state. It seems that no matter where I am in the state, everyone is the same. Or at least the ones that hang around my dad who I really need to put some major distance in between us. I'm not going on about why because I may come seeming as a petty spoiled child. I know there are people who have it worse than me, and I feel really bad for them. I'm just going to say that he is a bully who thinks it's funny to make his own daughter cry... I will stop there.

I hope all is going well with you. I will try to break this long absence of mine.
July 8th, 2015 at 01:54am