Bad Day.

I am currently watching The Woman in Black to analyze for my English paper and hiding under my blanket.

Image

I have seen this movie several times before, but I absolutely cannot handle jump scares. Like at all. I physically jerk and make little squeaky noises. What is happening? Things are getting weird. Even though I knew they would get weird, they are still weird.

Image

Okay, okay. So The Woman in Black and all its freakiness is not the point of this blog. I think my meds have stopped working and I've been really depressed lately. I started crying earlier because I want a dog so bad. And that seems really childish, but it hurts so much. It feels like I am getting blamed for what happened to my cat, because my grandma's excuse is that she doesn't want a pet because they don't live forever. And I couldn't help that the one cat I had got sick after a year.

It's one thing to never have a pet and not know what it's like. It's a whole other thing to know what it's like to have a lovely sweet little cat for a year and then for that cat to just be ripped away because of sickness. If she didn't have cancer, I would still have a little companion to come home to.

I've been under so much stress and I hate myself more and more each day. Everything just really really sucks right now.
July 8th, 2015 at 06:22am