OMG It's the Corn...

Yeah...so yesterday my friends and I went to this corn maze about an hour away from where we lived...but it was nice since I haven't seen them in basically, forever.

I miss them.

Anyways, we got there, and it was already night since we left at 6:00 in the afternoon. So we stopped on the way to get some pizza, and then we actually got to the maze. We rented flashlights, got our tickets, split into groups, and went in.

One of my friends kept losing his shoe...and by the end of the maze, he hated corn. Along with the rest of us.

Apparently, if we took the short way, the maze would have only lasted us about a couple of minutes. But since we didn't...it took us a couple of hours. And we walked a little over three miles.

It's good exercise and all, but we seriously wanted to get out. At one point, we even ended up all the way on the other side of the maze. We had a map, but that's basically useless when you don't even know how to use it. And along the way, people kept hiding in the corn and tried to scare us. And then people gave us directions - but they were all different and contradicted each other.

Luckily combined brainpower always works. And we got out, and went on a hayride!

So here I am finishing my homework. How are all of you peoples?
October 8th, 2007 at 10:07pm