Quick Favor, Mibba? - What Movie Is This?

I've been working on a new storyand, unfortunately, I'm limited to my phone. While I've tried again in again, I have only been able to create part of a layout using my phone. There are two specific pictures I'm wanting to use.

[url=calobeedoodles.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/08/august.jpg]this[/url] and [url=41.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_last k_500.jpg]this[/url]

The first is the overall page background (here's to hoping it doesn't repeat) and the second goes under title image section with the padding on maybe 300 or so, with a 100% title. I'd appreciate the hell out of anyone who'd be kind enough to fix this layout for me. It's been driving me balls to the wall crazy for a couple of weeks now.

So, yeah, help would be appreciated. And you would, of course, get credit.

On a completely different note...

There was a movie my sister and I watched when we were kids, and I've had it in mind for a while now. I'd love to watch it again, but I haven't got a clue what its called.

Basically, what I can remember, it was about an extremely smart girl who is (I think) about to graduate, but after she has an operation to help her little brother (I'm pretty sure it was something to do with their brains), weird things start happening, and when she says something about it, people think it's her brother's overactive imagination coming into play, but it's not. Weird things happen, but the only thing that stands out in my mind that I can remember happening is that, at one point, she goes to school and there are 'B's spray painted in red on each locker, except hers. And when she opens hers, the B is on the inside. (I think.)

Its a Boogeyman movie. That's all I can remember.

I think my sister hated the movie, becuse it freaked her out, but I loved it. I just have no idea what its called.

Do any of you guys have an idea of what it is?

Thanks a bunch! :D

-Breanna
July 12th, 2015 at 12:27am