Best Friend Wedding

So my best friend is getting married soon. She is also expecting a baby (I have my own guess to why they are getting married so soon, even though they have been together for six years. But I'm keeping that to myself.) I told her I was going to go, I still plan on it even though some events have come up.

This event is, I'm taking care of a friend house and dogs for a few days. Only supposed to do it for five days. I've told her over and over and over again, when my friend wedding is and soon as I was done house sitting for her, I was going to the wedding. Well now, she like "I need you to house/animal sit for me over the weekend." Tell her, no, my friend wedding remember? "I really need you to take care of the dogs." The woman is married, given the husband hates putting doggy diapers on the little dog, but she has a husband who can take care of the dogs on the weekend.

Also, she tried to get me to give up two of my days off to take care of her dogs. Told her no, I like my days off, I want to paint my freaking room! So now I'm supposed to go over there night before evening. I've talked to a few of my friends and they all say the same thing, "She said she only needed you for those few days. She said 'nothing' about the weekend. So soon as you are done, you are done you shouldn’t take care of her dogs cause that isn't what you agreed on."

On to what else the woman said, "What time is the wedding?" tell her, "Well can you wait on leaving? And what time are you coming back?" tell her, the wedding starts at this time and it's like an hour plus drive (still can't f-ing drive. Yes I know I'm 21 I should drive. Trying to get that dealt with.) I tell her, I want to spend as much time as I can get with my best friend and everyone else, cause I haven't seen everyone forever. I mean literally, I haven't seen any of my friends except one, since I graduated high school. So I wouldn’t be back to maybe late. Then she says, "Can you be back before it gets to late, to let the dogs out and let them out Sunday?"

Am I just being to pissy about this or what? Cause I'm really sure she trying to take advantage of me. I love her like a third mom, but she only said for five days. I understand the night before. But I have told her many times about my friend wedding.

Which I still have to go shopping for my friend. Anyone got any suggestions on a wedding gift?
July 12th, 2015 at 07:30am