Cute Guy Characters and Girl Characters Part 12

Hello my lovelies, how are you all doing today? Any cool things you doing this weekend?

This month recommending story goes by the name of Clockwork Angel by. Cassandra Clare. The woman who also wrote The Mortal Instruments and many more other series that branch off from these two I believe. But, Clockwork Angel is more like a pre-telling story I believe. Or at least that is what I think, it's just the way you look and read them I guess.

Okay, on with it then.

Tessa gets a letter from her brother and money, telling her to move to where he is at and he could take care of her. But as she arrives, he is nowhere to be found. What happened to him? In his place are two women saying they are friends of her brother and know where he is at. Oh they know where he is at, but they aren't taking her to him. Months go by and Tessa learns a skill, she never knew she had. Not in a million years, did she know what she could do. After some time, things change and she is saved by a boy who doesn’t care for her, but cares about her all the same. I know, totally confusing, but when is romance not confusing? More channing events happen, and Tessa is falling for the boy who saved her and the boy who is gentle and sickly because of some things. Now here is a good question, where in the world is her brother? Read the book and find out.

Now here you go, Tessa. Remember that this picture may not be spot on.

Image

Will is closed hearted, he cares about people yes. But he doesn’t like people to know it. The only person that really knows what he is like is Jem, his childhood friend. Will has a closed past though, and not even Jem knows what happened in his childhood before he joined the others. All anyone knows is that, he left home and once he came to the Shadowhunters hideaway, he never looked back. What was so bad that made him run away from home?

Now here you go, Will. Remember that this picture may not be spot on.

Image

Jem his a Shadowhunter yes, but at the same time he is weak. Why is he weak? It's not because he can't fight. Something made him sick (don't remember what it was). So now he has to be careful with his health. But even though he does so, many hold him like a breakable doll. When Tessa comes around, Jem will protect her, just like Will. But Jem is the one that holds Tessa like a breakable doll, as Will tries to push her away. In the end, who will win Tessa heart?

Now here you go, Jem. Remember that this picture may not be spot on.

Image
July 12th, 2015 at 08:29pm