Project Books

I got a question for all of you. Now I understand, not all of you will really read this. You might just open it and wonder what this blog post is all about. But I just have a couple of questions and I will give you some description of what I am writing, so won't waist most of your time. Comments are always welcome, course I would really love to know what you all think about this, that you are about to read.

Okay, so this one story I've been writing since my grandma was alive (grandma passed away 8th grade to Freshman year, so you understand how long I've been working on it.)

First story:

This story is about three kids, who are sent from their home world, due to war. And they are just kids when they are sent away from their home planet. They and two other leave their home world, only to arrive on earth. Well years later, their powers awaken due to a friend family being in danger. But their powers are like waking from a deep sleep, so not all their powers wake up, till a robot with a guy that has a crush on the youngest sibling attacks and tries to kidnap the girl. (No, he has never heard of boundaries and that is why his mother scares the crap out of him a lot of times.) Now that their powers are awaken, they must find their way home to their home planet. Course they will hit hard times and things that will rock them to the core. Especially when the dark side of the moon is freed and the oldest sibling turns bad.

With friends with powers growing, do they even have a chance to lock up the dark moon again, as she was many years before? Or will it all be for nothing? Will the brother, beat the crap out of a lot of the guys that have a thing for his younger sister? Most likely.

Second story:

Tanner isn't what you call a normal person and her boyfriend and his friends aren't in any means normal either. At a very young age Tanner loses her parents and the blame is pointed at her by her very rich-stuck up the butts, family. Everyone blames her for the death of her parents, but her three siblings and those that know her secret. With about two chapture's another werewolf pack shows up, only to take over Tanner boyfriend and his friend protection of the town. And add to more of that, one of Tanner older twin brother disappears and the blame is once again pointed at Tanner. Things only get worse when they find his family crest ring on rocks at the edge of a waterfall. Will they find her brother? And what about the new pack and those that stick to the shadows? Do they know what happened to her older brother?

Third story:

Sara knows nothing of her parents. All she knows is that her mother is dead and that her father could also possibly be dead. With her mother gone, her aunt takes care of her. On the night of her birthday, three strangers show up and tell her what she is. Her birthday comes to a hard cold stop and she leaves right away. Once she is to the school, for all sort of creatures such as Vampires, Werewolves, Giants, Fairies, Witches and Warlocks. Then course, we have those that are a little bit of something together. Sara is called up and right away she is hated, just for who her father is and what he did. Could her father be possibly alive? If he is, then is he as evil as they say he is? Did he star a war, that stains their history and did he really kill her mother? As only weeks, to a month passes by, she soon has to give up her best friend to keep him alive and safe. This only breaks her heart knowing she can never be part of his life ever again.

Fourth story:

History runs deep with everything. Memories, truth, ghosts of those that have been loved and blood. El starts going to a boarding school such deep roots, that it's almost unbelievable that no one knows the truth. Over a hundred plus years, a woman of her family is killed only hours before her wedding. Who killed her, no one knows. But it's up to El and her friends, who also have a place in the past history of the school. Will history repeat it's self or will they have a fighting chance to change things and make things right?

~~~~~~~

That's most of the stories I've been working on. I know have more somewhere, but these are those that I am mostly working on. The third story is the one I am working on the most right now. So what do you all think? Would you read any of these, if I got them published?
July 13th, 2015 at 07:20am