I've got yet another piercing...

I have six piercings, (I'll go in order of aquirance<that's so not a word and if it is, I've never heard it said outloud), my tongue, my lip (snakebites), my left ear cartledge, my septum and now my left eyebrow... Heh, is it bad that I want more? Yet I'm dead set against piercing my earlobes....
Oh and I have seven tattoos... five on my arm, a blue skull with a red bleeding heart above it splashing blood onto it with two green and black lightning bolts beside the heart, three stars, the first one a green one has 'Nerdy' above it and 'Punk' below it, the second one a purple one has 'Punk' above it and 'Rock' below it, the third one yet another green one has 'Always' above it and 'Lives' below it... so it says Nerdy Punk Always and Punk Rock Lives... or the Lives backwards looks like Kevin, it was the font. Then I have a heart with a scroll on the front with the letters NF stands for Never Forgotten, it's a friendship tat between me and my friend... Kevin. Woah... anyway, I also have a snot green swirl behind the skull/heart/lightning one. My seventh is the A7X death bat, it's going into my skin like on the Beast and The Harlot video and it's on my chest by my collar bone.

So I wonder what everybody else has... if they have any?

That's all I've got so far, wait 'til next pay check...
October 8th, 2007 at 11:24pm