Update

Hey guys!

Wow I haven't written a blog in...15 days! And I haven't been active in 9.

Wow. I think that's the longest I've been away from mibba in my entire 4 years being on here. Can you believe it?

Where have I been?

Well, the last time I was here it was pride so that was June 28th. Since then I've been to my college orientation (loved it! didn't make friends but I'm not hellbent over it) and just...not here. I don't know. I just kinda got sucked into my vacation.

But now I'm back here. I honestly feel back cause this time last year I was updating 3 stories on a weekly basis and I have yet to upload a single thing this year.

I don't know. I get ideas and they just fall flat. Nothing is like "OH MY GOD! I HAVE TO WRITE THIS!"

I don't know. I may try to write something after I post this blogs, but finding a creative outlet is just not coming to me this summer. Maybe it'll slowly come back. Like I opened my photoshop today and I'm kinda pissed cause all my graphic stuff was stored on a USB cause at the time I didn't have much space on my computer (which, btw if you have a mac, dr. cleaner is a LIFESAVER) and that USB is encrypted so I basically can't access anything on it and it's useless to me. Oh well. More of the reason to collect more psds and backgrounds and actions and etc.

But, yeah. I guess it's something. Does anyone watch the Vice youtube channel? Or in general just know of Vice? It's like this cool magazine and website that explores things like art and culture. They have some really good/deep shorts on there and I was watching this doc about sex workers and how the recent laws in Canada affect them and I just thought it was so interesting to watch and I guess I was just inspired by it.

I've been looking into the world of sex and sex workers and I feel if anyone ever remembers my work prior to mibba deleting it then you know it's something I try to show and talk about.

So I may try and do that again. Idk about the page I currently have up, but we'll just see where I go.

So, yeah. I'm alive. I'm well. Having the heaviest creator block of all time, but good.

How are you guys?
July 15th, 2015 at 01:47am