Crazy Neighbor and Crash Course to EXO

WARNING: LARGE AMOUNTS OF GIFS

Guys I completely forgot to tell you about my insane neighbor. Okay so yesterday, my mom and I are just chillin and I hear this moaning and groaning sound from next door.
Image
But no, it was not sex. That would be very awkward.

Okay so this guy's going all wailing and shit and then he starts throwing stuff around his house. Like I hear thuds and punches on something and I'm just like "wtf you doing in there are u high or smthing"
Image
THEN HE STARTS GROWLING LIKE WTF SOMEONE GET THIS GUY A RABIES SHOT.
Image
Omfg what if he's turning into a fucking zombie right?

Anyway my mom got all mad at me and stuff 'cause I was being a nosy ass bitch and just hanging by the window, creeping at my neighbor's window.
Image
Well what can I say? I was fcking curious! Like seriously. I love things like this. It's juicy gossip like steak and I love it.

Okay so my mom calls the security and he's like "can you please open the door?" And crazy neighbor growls at him and throws something on the door and I'm just omfg this mofo.
Image
Then he stops after that. Anyway, I got really hyper because of it lol.
I am so insulted. A fruit fly has decided to hover over me for no reason. I know I don't shower everyday and I didn't shower today but I don't smell THAT bad. God. The nerve of some flies.
Image
Okay so I am going to give a crash course to EXO and a lil bit of kpop to the wonderful Steve Rogers and ALL OF YOU. GET READY HONEY.

First, you should know the terms.

Comeback
When an artist or band releases a new song or anything, it's called a "comeback". This is the best time to fangirl because it includes the basics of a dedicated stalker: fangirling, crying, loving, stalking and screaming.

Bias
You can't help but find one or two members from the group that you particularly like. Your bias is the best thing that happened to earth and to mankind, and you will be the future wife.

Maknae
The youngest in the group is called maknae.

Aegyo
This generally means being cute and stuff. As in cute high pitched voice and all that sugar.

Image

Omfg my xiumin...
Image

Big 3
Just so you know, there's 3 big companies in Korea: JYP, YG and SM. They're the home to talented actors, actresses, artists, groups and trainees.

Trainee
A trainee is someone who hasn't debuted yet and is still learning the basics of singing and dancing. They usually train for years before debuting as an idol.

OKAY MOVING TO EXO

Image

Image
This is the logo that you will recognize everywhere lol

MEMBERS
Image
EXO is compromised of two groups: EXO-K and EXO-M. It wasn't until the Growl or Wolf era (2013) that they became like one group when they shoot music videos and sing in music shows.

EXO-M usually promotes in China. The members of this group is: Xiumin (my love), Chen, Lay and Tao
EXO-K promotes in Korea. The members are: Kai, Suho, Chanyeol, Sehun, Baekhyun and D.O.

Now, you may have noticed that I only list down 10 names when there's 12 of them in the photo. That's because, unfortunately, Luhan and Kris from EXO-M left the group.

Image

2015:
Image
THEY HAVE EVOLVED.

Image

SONGS
They recently came back with the album Exodus (2015). Their most popular song is called Call Me Baby and it's just HAHAHAHAHA OMFG PLEASE LORD YOU CAN TAKE ME NOW
Image

Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
I hate that I love you so much
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Oh my jesus christ. Help me god.
Image
Image
Guys if you could see me now, I'm legit crying and I think my heart stopped beating for a moment there omfg my XIUMIN OMFG MY xiUMIN LET ME LOVE YOU PLS

Ahem ahem, soo... if you want to know more, I suggest you watch this and this.

Okay, now that this is out of the way, I will find more gifs for my personal folder of xiumin.

edit: FF U ALL TAO LEFT HUHUHU LEAVEME BE WHILE I WALLOW IN SADNESS
Image
July 15th, 2015 at 06:56am