Who Is... Katie Mosing?

One of the most well-known faces to ever grace this website (or, more accurately, most well-known usernames) is Katie Mosing. This woman has been a face of this site since the dawn of time. Which isn't an exaggeration in the slightest, I can assure you.

Katie's a person who knows what she wants, and that's Dylan O'Brien. She is also very afraid to get the thing that she wants, but who could blame her? More Katie for us!

Even though Katie knows what she wants and what she's here for, she can still seem like such a mystery. Thankfully, she was kind enough to let me into her mind in this very serious interview. Have you ever wanted to know who the true Katie Mosing is? Look no further because you're in luck!

Well, to start off, it's clear to see that you're a fan of Harry Potter. Do you agree with the statement that he was a huge asshole and probably the least exciting character in the entire series? Like, he spent seven years terrorizing his friends with his own problems, y'know? They had their own shit going on, and here comes Harry Fucking Potter just fucking shit up left and right. They had lives, too. They all had lives, Harry. IT’S NOT ALL ABOUT YOU.

LIKE LISTEN HARRY. SIRIUS DIED. HEDGEWIG DIED. FRED DIED FOR FUCKS SAKE. Ugh, Harry, like come on. You're better than this, Harry. You're better than this.

What's your favorite story that you've written? Posted or unposted isn't important. Least favorite? What about those stories makes them your favorite/least favorite?

I have to be a total sucker and say that my favorite story is the novel I wrote when I was like 12. I was just so carefree and had all these ideas. I didn't care if the writing was shit or not, because I didn't know if it was shit or not. To this day, when I read that story, I get goosebumps because it is so shitty and I didn't even care! My least favorite is the Cho Chang/Harry Potter/Ron Weasley/Neville Longbottom story I wrote that was completely ridiculous. I don't think it even needs an explanation.

You're suddenly warped into a movie. Do you play the protagonist or antagonist?

I've actually given this question a lot of thought, like multiple times in my life. When I was in high school, I dated this guy that was like so 90's movie and played baseball in shit. And we dated for like 2 years. And then at the end of that 2 years, he confessed that he was in love with his lady best friend that lived across the street from them since they were like 3 and they're still together to this day. So I think I was like the real life antagonist to that sweet, girl next door in every movie you've ever loved. That's so scary.

Do you ever stop and think about the number of butts in the world? Like. Woah. Am I right?

Like. Woah. So many butts.
Image

If you could spend one day any way that you wanted, what would you and Dylan O'Brien do together? (I said I'd do it.)

SHIT OH MY GOSH I CAN'T EVEN THINK ABOUT THAT. Well, after I fainted, I would probably throw up a little, and then throw up again, once an hour, on the hour, while we explored Disney World together. And also I'd be crying the whole time.

Of all the characters in the Harry Potter universe, why did you choose James Potter II to star as a main character in your newest story, Zero Gravity?

I think the primary reason is because I can use Dylan O'Brien for his face claim and HELLO DYLAN IS PERFECT. The secondary reason is because I read a lot of HP fan fictions in my spare time (I know, so cool) and I always like how the writers portray James as this totally cool ladies' man.

What one song would you use to describe your life at this moment in time? Bonus points if you include a YouTube video of it because chances are I won't know it at all.



What's the most frustrating part about admining for such a large website? Does it ever become too stressful when mixed in with your every day life?

I think the only really "frustrating" part is not having access to all of the things that make Mibba tick. There are lots of changes that we would like to make to the site, but we don't have access to everything that we need to make them. It gets frustrating when you have a bunch of rad ideas that you can't implement. It does become stressful when I've had a busy day at work and a busy day on Mibba, but that rarely happens, so for the most part, it's just smooth sailing!

Finally, and this one is important, so please pay attention: What do you think cats dream about?

I actually asked my cat this the other day, and she said that they dream about having a people life. They go to work, have kids, etc., but all while dressed in a fancy cat suit. It's kind of a big deal.

Bonus Question!

Marry, fuck, kill: Dylan O'Brien, Harry Styles, and your fiancé.

Oh good lord. Kill Harry Styles (sorry bb), fuck my fiancé one last time to say thank you for the memories and MARRY DYLAN O'BRIEN IN THE MOST PERFECT WEDDING OF THE CENTURY. #sorrynotsorry
July 16th, 2015 at 06:33am