It Wasn't So Hard.

I mean, aside for me crying, I was able to talk to my boyfriend a bit about what's been going on in my head. He lay there with me and just held me while I mumbled out everything that I could.

So after I go to sleep, when I wake up it will be Tori Day. A day just for me, by me, and I deal with no one. He told me to take it and go hide somewhere away from just everyone. My days are typically spent either at work, taking care of my home, taking care of my mother, making time for the game group, and making time for him as well as everyone else. I never really make time for me.

I'm not entirely sure what I like to do by myself anymore.

I think I will just get God of War III and play it until I get sick and/or pissed off at it. I may even indulge in some sweets while I hide away. And not that this is any new really, but I won't be on Mibba at all tomorrow. I'm slowly working on my next chapters. I just don't want them forced or made while I'm not in the right mind.

I'm slowly getting back to normal again. Not that normal really means crap around here.

I'd like to thank the ones who posted on my other blog. I know you hear about people out there showing they care. I rarely see that around here and when I do it's just good to know, to see, that not everyone is a jerk in the world. People can be nice. Thanks you guys for talking to me and showing me that again. I'll admit that I'm not 100%, but when I get too low, I look back at your replies as a reminder. It will be okay.
July 16th, 2015 at 09:36am