Life & Reccs & Ficmix Giveaway

I CHANGED MY USERNAME BACK BECAUSE I MISSED MYSELF. I will miss bae collins though. Maybe I'll be him again sometime.

I actually went out and kinda had a life on Thursday, guys.

I'm one of those people that literally has no life. Like there's the people who're like OMG I HAVE NO LIFE AND NO FRIENDS but they have the option to go out and hang out with people and have a lot of friends and just choose not to.

I legit have no friends in real life. I mean, I have a few "friends" that I'll hang out with at the college and stuff, but I only really have one friend that I would go out with and she has a lot of other friends so I kinda just don't do anything. I feel like it's because a lot of the people I know are in the partying stage of their life, especially because I go to a community college so partying is kind of a thing everyone does. But I don't like crowds and I don't drink so I just don't go out. Kinda makes me one of the uncool people.

But it was the one friend that I have's birthday on Thursday, so we went out for dinner and then went back to her house and played some board games. It was lots of fun.

*****


I recommend my own stories all the time. Is that weird? Like, I'll post something and immediately recommend it. I dunno, I think my writing is decent and so why not recommend it and see if other people think so too.

That being said, I just wrote Captured for Michael Weston's contest, and it's a genre that I never really write so you should tell me what you think if you feel so inclined.

I'm gong to be writing my July Recc Blog sometime in the next week, so if you have anything you know of any stories (by you or other people) that need some more love, send them my way.

******


I really want to make ficmixes, guys. I always make playlists for my stories and I would love to make them for other people's too.

So if you have a story that you want a ficmix for, leave me a comment and I'll get to it. If not maybe I'll just find some people and force my playlists onto them. I WANT TO BE COOL AND CREATIVE TOO.

They'll never be as amazing as Kandi's but I can try right?
July 18th, 2015 at 11:39pm