Updates All Around!

First I'll start with my usual "I'm sorry I'm late. I've been busy. I'm a horrible person." Blah. Blah. Blah. Whatever. Okay that's done so lets move on...

I updated When Night Falls; so yup, chapter nine is up for viewing. I edited chapter eight because I was rereading through it and was like "Yikes, I still haven't done that." I'm kind of disappointed. Chapter eight and nine were supposed to be one chapter and I don't think it flows too great as two separate chapters, even though I would have end up putting a page divider between the two sections anyways. I don't know. The word count also bugs me. I was doing good with my 3000 word count chapters and now I'm back down to tiny little chapters with no substance. I'm hoping chapter ten is better. Its got more content to cover; a shit ton of filler before more issues arise.

My son, Ethan, is now in a full out crawl. He's seven months and fucking crawling! Not even scooting but CRAWLING! I'm so proud of him. His physical therapy helped him so much. He was delayed by two months and now he's ahead of his age group. It makes me so happy. Except for the fact that he is a disaster in a diaper. He will literally crawl over to a light socket, suck on his hand and then try to touch it. I have the plug protectors at my house but not at his aunts house so today he tried it at least twice an hour.

My new job is amazing. I left Arby's for a pay cut of almost a dollar, with longer work days but its closer and I don't wake up every morning dreading having to go. I don't get called at all hours to come in and work or get called on the days my son has a doctors appointment or therapy and get told I have to come into work. There is no emergency's that I have to handle. I don't have to manage anyone except for myself. I love the doctor I'm working for and I love my friend who got me the job that I'm working with. All in all I don't think I will ever leave. Though, the only downside to it is the fact that I really have no time to write or get online which is why I haven't been all that active or posted anything in over a month.

Anyways, I hope you all are having a great weekend and have a great week just in case I disappear again.
July 19th, 2015 at 08:36am