Interview | champion;

Hi everyone! I recently interviewed Mibba user champion;, more commonly known as Alex. I asked him a few questions to get to know him better, and now you all can too! Enjoy.

1. When did you join Mibba, and why did you decide to join?
I joined in 2009, in the big migration from Quizilla to Mibba. I was wary of it at first, but after a while it seemed like a more viable website than Quizilla.

2. What is your favorite story that you are currently writing?
Currently I really love Words You Wouldn't Say, which is a fanfiction about Mike Shinoda. When I really got into Mibba I used to do Linkin Park fanfictions, which were totally horrible, but this one I'm really confident about. It's my first story using a male protagonist after figuring out that I'm trans, so I feel a little more connected to it than some of the fics I abandoned.

3. Do you prefer to read original fiction or fan fiction?
On the web I typically read fanfiction, although if I find an interesting original one I definitely give them a read!

4. Do you have a favorite genre to read? To write?
I usually read dystopian/adventure novels, and romance fanfiction.

5. Are you in school? If so, what are you studying?
Yes! I haven't decided on my major yet. It's between teaching English as a single subject and criminology.

6. What are your hobbies outside of writing/reading/Mibba?
I binge watch on Netflix, play video games or Town of Salem and scroll on Tumblr. I've got a pretty boring life when school's not in session.

7. Is there anything else you'd like to say to anyone reading this interview?
I hope you all have a really great, amazing day/night and rest of the year, and if anyone needs someone to talk to I'm always available.:)

Thanks for reading!
July 19th, 2015 at 05:22pm