She's Kinda Hot, Though | Having a Life?

Now Playing - She's Kinda Hot - 5 Seconds of Summer

This weekend was definitely one for the books. Friday I got to see one of my best friends from high school and her boyfriend for the first time in months because she decided to come visit from LaCrosse for her birthday and we had a bonfire on the beach. Saturday was Fish Day, which is an annual festival in my town where people eat a lot of fish and chips, drink an ungodly amount of alcohol, and watch a mediocre fireworks show at the end of the night. I went to my friends Fish Day party, where there was WOP, and if you don't know what WOP is, it's a combination of various liquors such as rum, gin, triple sec, vodka, and tequila, mixed with fruit punch, margarita mix, and a lot of fruit. It's dangerous. I hadn't dipped my toes into it since college about 4 years ago, but about the 4th or 5th cup in, I was pretty toasted. I burned myself with a cigarette, and I ended up falling asleep for 2 hours while the fireworks went off. I woke up, my friends drove me home, and I had a very unpleasant Sunday. It was still a blast, though, I love all of my friends and I wouldn't trade them for the world.

I love 5 Seconds of Summer a lot more than I think I should, but I'm not ashamed. Michael Clifford is an angel and I will fight for that until my last breath. I just listened to their new song yesterday and I can't stop listening to it.

I get to see Simple Plan for the first time ever in 4 days! I've been a fan of them for upwards of 14 years and I'm finally getting to see them live, I can't even comprehend it, honestly. They mean so much to me, even to this day, they're the main reason why I listen to the music that I do. If I would've never gotten into them, I doubt I would've ever gotten into Mayday Parade, and that's a scary thought that I never ever want to think about.

I'm getting a tattoo tomorrow!! I'm finally getting my fox tattoo that I've wanted for about 2 or 3 years now. I'll definitely post pictures of it when it's done, I'm so so soooo excited.

I'm pretty sure I'm falling for one of my best friends again and I don't know how I feel about it.

This was a "I just had a very strong bloody mary and I'm rambling on about everything while slightly tipsy" blog.
July 22nd, 2015 at 04:04am