Story News Plus Questions

I do girlfriend things. The other day I picked up his room, today I did his laundry for him, and I almost started picking up around the house. My friend called and was like "Sorry to interrupt you when you're hanging out with your boyfriend..."

We aren't back together. In yesterday's blog I mentioned that I would like to get back together with him, after getting some advice from you guys, it's something I really need to think about some more.

Other than that today has been really slow and uneventful.

I've been trying to think of new story ideas for once I finish A Bullet to the Brain but everything I've thought of I've immediately scrapped because not only has it been done, but it's also stupid. I have nothing to add to those scenarios.

What I really need to do is finish up Till Death Do Us Part, but I'm at a stand still with a certain character. Stupid, stupid Jeffrey. Not really, it's stupid me for being stuck. I will get there though.

There is also a chance of me reviving Apocalypse Children from the dead. All my notes on it are at home though so it'll be a few days before I have any real news on that front.

I hope everyone had a good day today!

[ questions. ]
1. How was your day?
2. Working on any stories?
3. Do you have any stories that you've more or less abandoned and would like to breathe life back into?
4. What inspires you?
July 25th, 2015 at 03:00am