When Your Faves Kill You With Music Videos

It’s time for another HAYLIVER blog!

Because I haven’t blogged in a while and I’ve been pretty chill, it’s time for me to LOSE MY CHILL AGAIN. So I hope you guys are prepared for the Hayliver Momma to remind you all just how crazy she is.

Anyways, the 2015 APMAs was this week and I have to say it didn’t kill me as much as last year did. I was even kinda disappointed, but I’m not gonna get into that. Overall, I’m happy with some of the winners like Hayley winning best vocalist (something she hella deserved) and some old bands coming back. That was cool, but yeah, I liked the 2014 awards better and this year wasn’t so “blog worthy”. That’s all I’m gonna say about the APMAs.

Nah, what killed me was NEW MUSIC VIDEOS with my FAVES in them.

New Found Glory released a music video of their song “Vicious Love” and Hayley was in it.

Then Bring Me the Horizon released the music video for their new song, “Throne”.

And of course, both Hayley and Oliver had to fucking slay like they always do and I’m just trynna chill but let’s be real I can’t so then I decided to hit up Rianne on Snapchat and be all

Image

As soon as Hayley came on camera I was just like LOOK AT THIS GODDESS?? LIKE. THE PURPLE IN HER HAIR. HER CUTE AS HELL OUTFIT WITH THE STRIPES AND JEANS. AND HER MAKEUP. DON’T FORGET HER MAKEUP. She looked so good and I didn’t know what to do with myself because she’s so fucking cute I can’t.

Then came Oliver SHOWING OFF THEM ARMS. IT STILL FUCKS ME UP HOW MUCH MUSCLE HE HAS. AND THE CURTAINS AGAIN. WHAT ARE THOOOOOOOOOSE. Honestly, every time he wears those muscle tees that show off his arms and his sides and sometimes his nipples got me feeling some typa way.

Both these videos are great and Hayliver got me dying over their perfection it ain’t even fair bruh. But besides killing me, my loves also decided to remind me just how different they are because I almost forgot for a second. Like can we talk about these opposite lil shits. I even made gifs of them to show you guys my point.

Image

So we got Hayles, right. She’s the epitome of pop punk cuteness.

Image

I mean look at her. She hella cute. My teeth are rotting.

Image

Then we got Oli, who looks like he’s gonna burn down a goddamn village.

Image

He’s just ready to fuck shit up. So ready.

BUT DO YOU SEE HOW DIFFERENT THEY ARE. THIS IS HOW THEY DECIDED TO PRESENT THEMSELVES TO ME THIS WEEK AND I’M LAUGHING BECAUSE I LOVE IT.

Anyways, I just wanna say that “Vicious Love” is awesome and with Hayley’s voice the song is even better than it was before. As for “Throne” I definitely liked it better than the other single BMTH released. It’s pretty rad and shows the band maturing and doing new things.

I love my babies. I really do.

So that’s what’s been killing me this week. Other than that I’m actually writing a Vic and Jenna fic! It’s going good so far and it’s really cute. I can’t wait to post it. Here’s the story page if you wanna check it out.

After I finish that, I wanna do another fic for this pairing before I go to Las Vegas in two weeks. Also, I just thought of the greatest headcanon ever for them. Rianne knows what I’m talking about.

This has been a blog from one of those crazy girls.

Deuces.
July 25th, 2015 at 08:08am