It's a Comment Swap, Charlie Brown

Hello All,

Let's cut right to the chase shall we? I am looking for comments on my new book, Sentinel. But, like all of you, I don't just want comments. I actually want people to like it, and wait to see what happens next, which comment swaps are great for, as far as getting your story out there is concerned. Because of this, I am faced with a comment swap dilemma. Most of the comment swaps I've seen have a length requirement. "I am looking for someone to comment on my new story, but because mine is only 800 words, I will only read 800 words of yours" etc.

Let's be real here. I can't give you a good comment about your story if I've only read 800 words of it. Neither can you critique mine if you've only read that much. Therefor I am proposing this comment swap. I will read ALL of your story, no matter the length and give you a detailed critique with praise and constructive criticism if you do the same for me.

The rules are simple. You comment first and please make it a good one.
I will return in comments what you give to me.

If these terms are acceptable please sign your name in blood at the bottom of the screen and leave me a link to your story.

Here is the link to mine: http://www.mibba.com/Stories/Read/601894/Sentinel/

Thanks, and as always, have a pleasant tomorrow,
Cloud
July 25th, 2015 at 09:40pm