My 5 Seconds of Summer Concert

Yesterday without a doubt was the best day of my life. I wish I could go back and redo the day.

After waiting a year I finally got to see 5 Seconds of Summer in Seattle yesterday.

Me and my friend got maybe an hour of sleep, We left Portland at 6 in the morning and got to Seattle around 10. We waited two hours at the space needle for them to only be told we couldn't meet them because our names weren't on the list and it was pretty upsetting because security said we could get in. Anyways me and a group of girls went to the back entrance and waited for them.

No surprise that they were late (; I didn't get a very good view of them at first because I'm so short and there was a crap ton of tall people lol but I did see Michael. After they went inside I went to the Arena to get in line for soundcheck. I was in line for maybe thirty minutes then got a gut feeling that I should go back to the space needle to see the boys so that's what I did. I literally ran back and a few minutes after I got back the boys came out. I wasn't close enough to take selfies with them but I did get some pretty good pictures and I touch Calum who is the love of my life.

Luke didn't take very many pictures with fans because everyone was pushing and scream even when they agreed not to so that was a bit upsetting. I also got pictures of Ashton's man bun bless.

I also got to meet my internet friend Megan. She's so lovely. We had to wait about two hours to see the boys for soundcheck and it was worth it. I kept making eye contact with Calum and Ashton and they both read my sign that said "Calum my love for you isn't smalla than a bug" Ashton made a few faces at me because of my comments towards Luke it was funny. Ashton almost seemed distracted during soundcheck. He was daydream so hard. He jawline killed me wow.

THEY ALSO KEPT MAKING JOKES ABOUT STARBUCK AND I WAS LIKE PLS STOP YOU GIANT DORKS. lol

They played two songs during soundcheck which was 'Beside You' and 'She's Kinda Hot'

Hey Violet were pretty good! I high fived the drummer Nia shes so cute.

The show started 8:30 I believe and oh my god. I've never had so much fun at a concert in my life. They crowd gave such great feedback to them it was amazing. They are even better live. I lost my voice and its just a night I won't ever forget.

Ashton, Michael, Calum, and Luke are literally my whole world. I can't even being to describe how much they mean to me. They've had such a huge impact on my life. They makeme smile and happy when nothing else can. I just I love them so much it hurts. I can't wait to eventually see them again and maybe even properly meet them!
July 26th, 2015 at 05:53am